/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eid Mubarak to all & an important reminder

Hamza Asadullah
10-25-2012, 07:17 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum Wa rahmatullahi Wabarakathuh,

Taqaballallahu mina wa minkum - May Allah accept it from you and from me.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you and your familys the most wonderful, happy and blessed Eid and i pray that Allah grants you all success in both this world and the next. Ameen

Please also mention me in your Dua's as they are very important to me.

IMPORTANT REMINDER

I would just like to remind everyone that it is waajib (Compulsory) upon every adult to recite the Takbeer e Tashreek once after every Fard Salaat from the morning of the 9th of Dhul Hijjah (Day of Arafah) until Asr Salaat of the 13th of Dhul Hijjah whether one prays with congregation or not.

Males should say it loudly whereas females should say it softly. (Shami).

The Takbeer e Tashreek

Allaahu Akbar, Allaahu Akbar. Laa ilaaha illallaahu wallaahu Akbar. Allaahu Akbar walillaahil hamd

Translation: "Allah is most great. Allah is most great. There is no Deity besides Allah and Allah is most Great. Allah is most Great and Verily all praises are for Allah."

It is Mustahab (desirable) for those who read their Salaat individually (men or women) and Musafirs (travellers) to recite these Takbeeraat softly.

Note: It is necessary for men to recite these Takbeeraat in a moderately loud voice. Many people are not mindful of this: either they read it softly or do not read it at all. This negligence should be remedied

Taken from: http://www.muftisays.com/forums/arti...-tashreek.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Marina-Aisha
10-25-2012, 07:56 PM
I didn't know this thanks bro

_Y168
10-25-2012, 08:26 PM
Jazaak Allaahu Khayran for the reminder.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!