/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamu Alaikum!

UmmIthnayn
10-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Asalamu Alaikum, everyone!

My name is Zakkiyya, and I'm a single mother of two toddlers AND in school :). I'm in school for Interior Design and its always been a passion of mine to lend my design skills in helping families create and maintain a beautiful, organized and comfortable home. Its my goal to fluently learn both Arabic and Spanish, I know a lil bit now. I love travelling, when I'm able to. I love Allah and Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and beg Allah every day, that this love and Iman never leaves my heart. I was raised in Islam and couldn't see myself in any other way of life! Alhamdulillah, I'm excited to be here and share myself and thoughts with everyone. InshaAllah, everyone have a great day/night!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
10-26-2012, 06:17 AM
walaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barkaatuh Zakkiyya! I like your name :D

I don't know Arabic but I might be able to help you with a little bit of Spanish from time to time in shaa Allah. Welcome to the forum. It is nice to have you here with us. I'm from the U.S. too but I am a revert . I love interior design. I like to watch HGTV and the DIY Network sometimes to get some ideas for when I get a home of my own someday in shaa Allah...

Oh, and Eid mubarak to you and your family!

May Allah strengthen your heart and imaan, grant you much success and happiness in this life and eternal joy in the highest level of Jannah. Ameeeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!