/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Secret Service Visits Man Who Hung Obama Effigy

جوري
10-26-2012, 03:23 PM
A California man's Halloween yard decoration earned him a meeting with the Secret Service earlier this week.
In an interview with the Press-Enterprise, Eddie Million of Moreno Valley admitted that his addition of an effigy of President Barack Obama with a noose around its neck was a low point in his attempt to turn his house into a "spooky" scene for a Halloween party.
“I started thinking how bad it looked, and I took it down immediately,” Million told reporters after being questioned by Secret Service agents on Tuesday. “If I had it to do all over again, I absolutely wouldn’t have done it. It was not meant to offend anybody. It was just supposed to be a decoration.”
The episode was initially touched off by complaints from neighbors, which eventually led to local media reports and a visit from police at the beginning of the week. Million said the Secret Service interviewed him and asked for his information, but took no further action.
Inflammatory displays -- whatever their actual intents or purposes -- have grown increasingly controversial as the nation approaches Election Day. A speech at the Republican National Convention by actor Clint Eastwood to an empty seat that was supposed to represent Obama set off a wave of empty chair "lynching" displays.
Others have been more direct and vitriolic. A yard sign in Aspen, Colo. that read "Kill Obama" recently drew the attention of the Secret Service, who paid the property owner a visit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...6pLid%3D225827

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-26-2012, 03:24 PM
ain't that something? Offensive to make a doll but not offensive to make a movie..
disgusting.. We should populate these and shove it back in their hypocritical faces!

Abz2000
10-26-2012, 07:44 PM
Lol, are these the people who pushed saddam over the edge, gave him chemical weapons, got him to start a war with his neighbouring country, then hypocritically betrayed him (like they always do to anyone who is aive enought to assist them in their satanic agenda), then HANGED him to death?

Obama is a lying terrorist by his own standards, and if amerikkka held him to his own standards (or a lot less), they would hang him to death, not hang a cursed effigy of a deceitful mass murderer and then feign shock.

He's also guilty of treason against the Amerikkkan people and i dunno what the punishment for that is over there.
In England, they used to tie them to a pole and burn them alive.

Logikon
10-30-2012, 02:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
We should populate these
Populate what?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
10-30-2012, 07:12 AM
Does anybody here find it offensive to hang an effigy of the American president?

جوري
10-30-2012, 10:41 AM
I am surprised no one rid us of that trolling gadfly yet!

Muezzin
11-02-2012, 11:04 PM
What if the effigy was full of sweets?

sister herb
11-02-2012, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
What if the effigy was full of sweets?
Then he would say to kids "come and cut stomach open (from doll of Obama) and you will get sweets".

;D Much worse effect to the Secret Service?

Muezzin
11-02-2012, 11:19 PM
Nah, you could just let them have a smack of the pinata and feed them whatever pops out.

But yeah, don't the Secret Service have more important things to deal with? Things are so quiet that they interrogate people who make effigies? That's pretty lame, you guys.

That said, the 'Kill Obama' sign was pretty stupid of whoever put it up.

sister herb
11-02-2012, 11:34 PM
Maybe they were trainees of the Secret Service? At they first class.

^o) Strange matter even discuss in here.

GodIsAll
11-04-2012, 09:01 PM
It is a federal offense to threaten the President in any way. No raving, please.
Secret Service is required to investigate any reported case.
I remember one local disc jockey getting into hot water for jokingly saying he was going to shoot at Reagan to to attempt to impress actress Jodie Foster. (Making fun of Hinkley, Jr's testimony)

جوري
11-04-2012, 09:18 PM
That's fine and dandy- We've established how arbitrary and nonsensical western laws are- I just don't want to hear any more bozos rant about freedom of speech/expression etc.
Don't preach it and don't export it!
You can hold your folks upside down and paint them blue for all I care presidents are war criminals not messengers from God they've no legitimacy nor reverence to at least half of the population that didn't elect them!

Best,

GodIsAll
11-04-2012, 09:45 PM
Is there a nation on earth that wouldn't send someone to that guy's home? Any adept political/international law readers? I'd be curious to know and will research that when I get a window...

Now, time to take down my statue of Mitt Romney chasing a chicken...just in case he gets elected.

Prayer4life
11-08-2012, 07:52 PM
So I guess my christmas present to B.O. (a gift wrapped armed drone for his family from Pakistan with love) wont be welcomed under his christmas tree then?

sister herb
11-08-2012, 07:58 PM
^I don´t think so... ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!