/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This land is Mine

sister herb
10-26-2012, 03:56 PM
This it has been during history during last thousand years.

And still is.

:nervous:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
10-26-2012, 04:00 PM
Sad. ------------

~Zaria~
10-26-2012, 04:27 PM
Errrmm.......ukthi, that was kinda disturbing.

And I feel a little guilty for chuckling through most of it.......

But yes, it is actually a very sad message.....

Where do you'll find these vids from?
These cartoons have become too violent for me......:hiding:

جوري
10-26-2012, 05:28 PM
Allah swt bequeaths the land to his righteous servants.. I don't agree with the message of the video.. It dilutes the actions of the colonial settler cockroach state - It didn't work like that at all. They've always been parasites though folks have always accommodated them where ever they went, they were the ones behind the slaughter including of their own prophets..
The same people who have persecuted Jesus then are the same ones claiming to love him now, the Romans and Jews conspiring and not rested until they've completely corrupted the religion and the people. The minute they're left to their devices they take idols and cows to worship far away are they from God save a few and only Allah swt knows who they're as the majority of them are corrupt!

I don't want to hear crap about my comments, I am not going to change to something more politically correct to suit their sensibilities!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
10-26-2012, 05:31 PM
Yes sister. This cartoon video tells history of Palestine in short.

:heated:

Same continues until we all learn what humanity is!

Without it we destroy everyone.

And that is more sad.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!