/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm back...

Asiyaah
10-28-2012, 04:10 PM
:sl:,

I haven't been on this forum in a very long time. I changed my username, I was zaira before. I converted to Islam in 2008. Sadly I've barely practiced my religion except in small spurts. It's lonely to be a convert with no muslims around. I tend to get really frustrated in my inability to learn the prayers in Arabic and just can't seem to learn using online tools. I hope by lurking around this forum again I'll find encouragement and compassion to go forward on my path.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Periwinkle18
10-28-2012, 04:13 PM
Welcome back ukhti :)

~Zaria~
10-28-2012, 05:38 PM
Assalamu-alaikum ukthi,

Welcome back to IB : )

We all go through peaks and troughs in our imaans, and no doubt, taking this journey on your own may be a little more challenging.

Which would mean that the rewards that Allah bestows on one who stays on His true path, despite the difficulties, will be even greater insha Allah!

So dont lose hope, and dont take your eyes off the goal (i.e. the Hereafter, and the meeting with our Lord).

There are many beneficial links to be found here: http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...n-reverts.html
as well as in the 'New Muslims' section of this forum.

Also, actively seek out islamic courses/ classes/ sisters groups/ lectures......anything that will promote contact with other muslimahs, in your area.

And if this is not possible at all, then perhaps as a long-term plan, think about relocating to an area where there are more muslims insha Allah.

Let us know if there is anything that we can assist you with. : )

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!