/* */

PDA

View Full Version : wow I found the creepiest forum ever while searching for a local story

جوري
10-29-2012, 02:28 AM
http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247958

please read the comments.
Is this a white supremacist or jewish forum? I can't tell

this comment made me do a double take:

Gman, they are kikes. I can tell just by looking. My jewdar is very operational. If they were fellow Aryans, I would feel sad for them. I and good friends of mine have been jewed down time and time again. I will not forget that!
Oh my God.. is all I can say.

at any rate.. I am actually very sad about that story.. terrible to watch children get slaughtered like that daily whether here or abroad.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
10-29-2012, 02:33 AM
You need to get out more :D

Aprender
10-29-2012, 02:36 AM
It's a white supremacist forum. I've had a few run is with people who belong to that group.

Tyrion
10-29-2012, 02:46 AM
You haven't been around the internet much, have you? :p:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
White Rose
10-29-2012, 02:50 AM
Reading your description, I am too scared to click. Maybe they track people who visit them:skeleton:

جوري
10-29-2012, 03:00 AM
I don't go with my own feet where the demographics doesn't suit me. .. so they're Jews and white supremacists at the same time?
what an amusing thing.. I wonder if I can deflate them a bit by telling them that Aryans originated in India hehehe

جوري
10-29-2012, 03:04 AM
these are their siggys

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....on a ******.
The only contribution the ****** brings to white society is misery and chaos!!!!
http://books.google.com/books/pdf/Th...DslJfXg31opb2A 1867 Presentation on the Negro before the PC takeover
Christian Identity Explained
http://anglo-saxonisrael.com/

Aprender
10-29-2012, 03:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
so they're Jews and white supremacists at the same time?
Seems like they're just white supremacists. Hence the comment above.

I saw a few other racial slurs there I recognize about other ethnic groups as well. =/ I'd argue they're the ones that need to get out more....

جوري
10-29-2012, 03:08 AM
oh oh.. this one from the siggy is a hoot.. pls check this out:

The only contribution the ****** brings to white society is misery and chaos!!!!
http://books.google.com/books/pdf/Th...DslJfXg31opb2A 1867 Presentation on the Negro before the PC takeover
Christian Identity Explained
http://anglo-saxonisrael.com/

bwahahahaha..

someone needs to tell them that Moses was dark skinned.

An-Naml (The Ants)[27:12]

[RECITE]
[top] [next match]

Waadkhil yadaka fee jaybika takhruj baydaa min ghayri sooin fee tisAAi ayatin ila firAAawna waqawmihi innahum kanoo qawman fasiqeena
27:12 "Now put thy hand into thy bosom, and it will come forth white without stain (or harm): (these are) among the nine Signs (thou wilt take) to Pharaoh and his people: for they are a people rebellious in transgression."

not much of a sign for a 'white Caucasian Israeli' to take out his white hands and find them white now is it?

wow I guess their 'scholars and researchers' graduated the school of hard knocks their brains were lost in a massive intellectual enema that just didn't take!

جوري
10-29-2012, 03:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ارجمند
Reading your description, I am too scared to click. Maybe they track people who visit them:skeleton:
They should track us right into our parlour dear ..

Al qawl qawl as'swarim.. and I personally would enjoy gutting pigs!

جوري
10-29-2012, 03:26 AM
btw the battle of zhat as'swari (as above) actually took place.. not just a cartoon, something to ponder that there they're with their navy fleet and we've nothing, just like we've had nothing against the Romans, or Persia except our faith and our faith built empires!
but we lament in spite of our numbers, wealth and brains over past glories to compensate for our cowardice and for this deep seeded inferiority that they've succeeded creating in many of us that somehow they're superior or that their corrupt system is better than the one God gave us.
The only superiority of one slave over another with God is in his piety and good of his heart not on the whiteness of his skin .. what kind of a god creates and prefers a handful for their looks?

White Rose
10-29-2012, 03:36 AM
They should track us right into our parlour dear ..
;DI didnt know you had a plan. Phew

That picture looks gross yet amusing

not on the whiteness of his skin .. what kind of a god creates and prefers a handful for their looks?
I never understood why the whiteness intimidates people. I would really like to know the deep rooted psychology behind it.

جوري
10-29-2012, 03:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ارجمند
;DI didnt know you had a plan. Phew

That picture looks gross yet amusing
They're an amalgamation of Jews/Zionists/White supremacists who attribute themselves to the 12 tribes if you click on the link.. someone has got to break to them that all the messengers were middle easterners, yes yes gasps, that Aryans actually originated in India (nothing to do with the messages nor the messengers) and that they're nothing more than the rotten seed of the drowned kaffir son of Noah.. but to bring down their entire creed in a statement would probably dash their hopes.. It is frightening if these folks breed. but I suspect they do and here's their group leader..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!