/* */

PDA

View Full Version : christian

hageos
10-30-2012, 02:35 AM
Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi wa barakato

hello im a born again christian of 11 years. recently ive found that i had lost a lot of my christianity and had to relearn a lot of things. the things i am learning in christianity again are so good that i could not understand how much i have missed them until i found them again. i have posted on the wake-up project for a year and learned a lot about islam from there but have decided to learn islam from a true islamic forums. its the closest thing i can get aside from going to the mosque and pray alongside with islam which i would have no problem at all in doing. ive met many good muslims in islam and have staid friends with them outside forums and on facebook and youtube. i had given long consideration of reverting to islam but after much prayer god has led me back to christianity and this is where i will stay and am very happy as a christian. though to be clear i have much love and respect for my friends in islam and will always continue in this way. so a little about me: i build things with steel and have travled all over the united states for work. i love mixed martial arts. im 31 have no children and am not married. i always try to put others before myself as i consider myself a true martyr. a martyr as a life style isnt jsut a final sacrifice of life its the choices you make and the length you will go for your friend and many other things all throughout your life plus a general disregard for death. i have always carried the dead weight and have always still been successful in my life only through the grace of god. i do have some serious questions about islam and will be asking them and if anyone with knowledge, which i am very sure there a lot on this forum with a great deal of knowledge more then myself, i would be very greateful. my intentions are not to offend anyone as we are all belivers in my perspective i am only here to learn and to fellowship. thank you. god bless you. peace.

oh and i typo a lot and it will not get any better. sorry.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
10-30-2012, 10:01 AM
Greetings and peace be with you hageos;

Welcome to the forum, I have found everyone here to be very friendly and helpful over the years, I hope you find the same.

In the spirit of praying for a greater interfaith friendship and understanding,

Eric

Hulk
10-30-2012, 10:35 AM
hi hageos welcome to the forum, thanks for sharing your background I hope you will have a pleasant and beneficial stay here :)

sister herb
10-30-2012, 10:40 AM
Peace with you and welcome to forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
10-30-2012, 10:42 AM
Just noticed you registered like 2 months ago, why so long to say hi lol. Oh well, who am I to talk. I registered 2010 and only started actually posting a year later.

hageos
10-31-2012, 01:47 AM
for some reason the email never went through for activation and when i tried to send the activation again it said error. so i got really desparate and was going to ask one of my frinds that i know posts here to talk to the admins for me to see why this happened. i checked back on the site for a quik look and lo and behold : it reset itself and i was able to click for an activation.

MustafaMc
10-31-2012, 02:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hageos
i do have some serious questions about islam and will be asking them and if anyone with knowledge, which i am very sure there a lot on this forum with a great deal of knowledge more then myself, i would be very greateful. my intentions are not to offend anyone as we are all belivers in my perspective i am only here to learn and to fellowship.
Hello hageos, God willing we will try to answer questions to the best of our ability.

Signor
10-31-2012, 05:40 PM
hey Hageos

Pleasure to see you here man,its me "EnsytMan" on other forum.For others,I know this guy for about a year,one of the gems i've found on internet,a believer in interfaith unity.I've hope he will be loved by many here as well.Btw hageos,I like the how you put yourself (referring to not reverting to Islam) As a Muslim we believe only Allah changes hearts and thank God you didn't said"Oh!Devil was deceiving me" or something like this:p

See you Around

hageos
10-31-2012, 09:29 PM
eynstman my bro! now I KNOW this is a good forums!

Abz2000
10-31-2012, 10:13 PM
Welcome to the forum
just to let you know, I may be full of flaws and mistakes, but I know Islam is the truth and that the message is from God so I accept it, I hope I never shop around to pick what suits my whims while rejecting what I know to be the truth just because I've somehow justified my choice in my mind.

I hope you won't be hurt by what I said, but im sure you agree that a good friend will always let you know if your flies are undone, and a stupid friend would let you walk about like that without telling you just in case it hurts ur feelings.

May God guide us all to the truth, and give us the urge to seek what's true rather than what we justify.

Periwinkle18
11-01-2012, 02:32 AM
^Ameen

Welcome to the forum hageos hope u like it here n learn lots :)

hageos
11-01-2012, 02:55 AM
Welcome to the forum
just to let you know, I may be full of flaws and mistakes, but I know Islam is the truth and that the message is from God so I accept it, I hope I never shop around to pick what suits my whims while rejecting what I know to be the truth just because I've somehow justified my choice in my mind.

I hope you won't be hurt by what I said, but im sure you agree that a good friend will always let you know if your flies are undone, and a stupid friend would let you walk about like that without telling you just in case it hurts ur feelings.

May God guide us all to the truth, and give us the urge to seek what's true rather than what we justify.
no bro abz2000 i am not offended by what you have said about what you hope for yourself. and to make myself clear i hope you stick to where god has led you and keep strongly to your beliefs and grow stronger in your deen. i would also add that me being a christian is no lesser then you being islam. as far as im concerned we are both in subbmission to gods ultimate plan.
my door is always open and my light is always on brother and i am always here to talk. peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!