/* */

PDA

View Full Version : An Introduction

Truthxsaber
10-31-2012, 07:48 PM
Assalamu-alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu.

I don't want to risk having my profile deleted, so here's an introduction. I'm a 21 year old graduate student studying for my Master's in Medical Physiology so that I can go to medical school and become a doctor one day insha-Allah. I was drawn to this site when I googled "Quranist Refutations" and I was amazed by Br. Ansar Al Adl's line by line refutations.
Insha-Allah I hope to continue learning from this site.

Salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_Y168
10-31-2012, 07:50 PM
:wasalamex.

Welcome to the Forum.

format_quote Originally Posted by Truthxsaber
Insha-Allah I hope to continue learning from this site.
:ia:.

Aprender
10-31-2012, 07:50 PM
Welcome to the forum brother. In shaa Allah you will become a wonderful doctor some day. It's nice to have you here with us.

sister herb
10-31-2012, 07:59 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum brother.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
10-31-2012, 08:08 PM
wswrwb
hey man welcome

Truthxsaber
11-06-2012, 04:10 AM
Thanks for the welcomes everybody. You guys really make people feel like they're part of a community. And the whole 50 posts requirement before becoming a full member, keeps people coming back for more.

Riana17
11-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Wa Alaikkum Salam and Welcome to Forum Brother, mashallah what a great profession?

Bint-e-Adam
11-06-2012, 11:09 AM
:sl:
Weclome here Akhee. Have a nice stay here

Signor
11-06-2012, 11:58 AM
Waalikum Assalaam Warahmatullahe Wabarakatohu

Welcome to the Forums.Hope you and us can be of great benefit for each other

format_quote Originally Posted by Truthxsaber
I was drawn to this site when I googled "Quranist Refutations" and I was amazed by Br. Ansar Al Adl's line by line refutations.
Now you aswell as I came to know why this brother is called as "Jewel of LI":statisfie

Truthxsaber
11-06-2012, 07:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SaneFellow
Now you, as well as I, came to know why this brother is called as "Jewel of LI":statisfie
Yeah, I always wondered what that meant...What does LI stand for?

Truthxsaber
11-07-2012, 02:37 AM
Ah I see, LI is Load Islam. Apparently, the website load islam.com appears to be down at the moment, and it looks like it's part of a group of websites called the Jannah Network. Does anyone know how Br. Ansar-Al-Adl got the title "Jewel of Islam?" and why Br. Zak has the title "Weirdest of LI?"

sister herb
11-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Salam alaykum

maybe because Zak is the weirdest...

:playing:

Snowflake
11-07-2012, 11:34 AM
^This is zAk's big sister here so watch it you guys :anger: *jokes* (well big sister in islam lol)

Welcome to LI brother Truthxsaber. May Allah honour you with the knowledge you've come to seek and more, and make it beneficial for you and us. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!