/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bad news nasheedbay.com may SHUT DOWN!! Please help!!

abz121
10-31-2012, 10:14 PM
Bad news nasheedbay.com may SHUT DOWN!! Please help!!

Two years ago I reverted to Islam (alhamdulillah) Just before ramadan started, my mum (please pray for her guidance) brought me an iphone and i decided not to add any music since the holy month was approaching. I was a heavy music addict (coming from my life before Islam) I started by listening to nasheeds on nasheedbay.com (the ones by maher zain are in english and theyre amazing) and started to listen to Quran. I dont know it just made me feel so Peaceful. I also started watching lectures on youtube about the day of judgement and stories by the prophets and other inspirational muslims. I also started reading the translations of the quran as i dont speak arabic and now for some reason I HATE LISTENING TO MUSIC Alhamdulillah!!! If anyone was addicted to music i would be that person and alhamdulillah i dislike it now. I waTch xfactor here and there but inshallah im trying to stop. Just take small steps and youll get there! Just imagine your last breath being taken away whilst listening to drake or other artists who sing about other nonsense. May Allah give the Nasheed Bay Team Jannah and reward you for your work. Please make dua for me.

(An email we recieved from new muslim Brother Bilal Lewis)

After such a heart breaking story, we have bad news...

Alhamdulillah through the support of our users, keeping the website (nasheedbay) up for nearly 4 years has been possible.

We have upgraded from several hosting companies throughout the years to improve the experience and quality for our users, However, due to the grateful increase of our users, our hosting partners are forcing us to upgrade to more powerful servers to handle the traffic or they will kick us out (Which means the end of nasheedbay :(

While this is great (Alhamdulillah) We request anyone who is reading this to contribute sincerely (even £1 will be much appreciated). Inshallah you will get the reward for everyone who stops listening to music due to this. Jazakallah and please pass on.

Donate Online: (Please visit nasheedbay website)

P.S. Also a massive jazakallah to all IB staff and members for your support!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
11-01-2012, 09:02 AM
:salamext:

u should use http://archive.org to upload and host your files with direct links, its free :)

abz121
11-01-2012, 09:06 AM
Jazakallah for your reply, Alhamdulillah we have unlimited space, its just that the server has limited entry processes, so its finding it hard to handle the traffic

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!