/* */

PDA

View Full Version : mmm... one KIND (of a) judgement

Abdul-Raouf
11-01-2012, 05:56 PM

Shocking moment - mother leaves her baby in pram to kick and stamp on total stranger in race attack in front of other families

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2AziYE8eA

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
11-01-2012, 06:01 PM
Shocking! Really, I'm left speechless ... :heated:

LauraS
11-01-2012, 08:33 PM
What makes me angry is that the judge decided not to jail the woman because of the effect it would have on her children! I would say the kindest thing for those children would be to have their mum put away and for them to grow up with a decent guardian who won't teach them violence and hatred, as she surely will. No justice in this country. Horrible woman. +o(

Snowflake
11-01-2012, 10:31 PM
The judge may as well have announced that it's ok to attack people from ethnic minorities (or perhaps only muslims). Most likely if the Asian man had hit back in self defense, he's the one who would've ended being jailed. However, it's good to know that most British are decent human beings and have condemned this attack.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mustafa2012
11-01-2012, 11:36 PM
Isn't it strange how the judge made so many excuses for all the attackers and gave them all suspended sentences even though some of them were repeat offenders ?

What kind of message does that send out to the rest of society?

That's really sick.

I've noticed how these gangs are so brave and full of confidence when they're in groups yet when you see them by themelves, they wouldn't dare to do the same as when they're with their friends.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!