/* */

PDA

View Full Version : POLO - The Game of Kings and the King of Games

Snowflake
11-03-2012, 02:02 PM
From the moment I saw Polo being played in it's original form, it became my favourite game in the whole wide world. The combination of skilled horsemanship, fun and sporty competitiveness just take it to a another level. It also reminds me of the Prophet's (pbuh) hadith to teach our children horse riding and archery. Imagine how much practice it takes trying to score a goal and maneuver your horse at the same time without falling off? No wonder it's a pleasure to watch and in Pakistan it is held in the most beautiful location of Shandur - the highest polo ground in the world. :statisfie

The Great Game of Shandur (Part 1/2)

(warning: Contains some music)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Looks very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

CosmicPathos
11-03-2012, 07:18 PM
My friend graduated from aitchison college. He told me he got into the game during college days and has since been in love. I love polo tshirts as well. Classy (as long as no moobiess or abdominal girth). :)

Tyrion
11-03-2012, 08:53 PM
King of Games? I believe this is who you're looking for:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
11-06-2012, 08:13 AM
^lol :rolleyes:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!