/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New to Islam, Need help :( ??

Islamskaprinces
11-04-2012, 12:59 AM
Salam Aleykum Sisters.
I found out about Islam from one of my best friends, and I loved it from the first second. It's a very beautiful religion, and I am proud to say that I have converted to Islam. Elhamdulilah. My friend also taught me much about covering ones-self, and I wish to in the near future. I would love to cover myself before I start college. I am starting college in about a month. But, sadly, I'm on quite a tight budget and cannot afford to purchase Hijabs for myself. If anyone would please help me somehow in the name of Allah. I would be very, very, very grateful if I could at least get a couple of hijabs. I would also LOVE to start praying to Allah, thanking him for everything He has blessed me with, but My friend told me that I would need a Jilbab. If someone would please send me at least one of those, I would be very grateful. Please sisters, help a loving sister in need, and Allah Bless You!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
11-04-2012, 01:48 AM
Wa'alaykum as-salam

Masha'Allah welcome to Islam sis.

I'm not sure if you're on facebook but please get in touch with the sisters here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Muslim...ref=ts&fref=ts

Oh actually, they have a website: http://muslimahscoveredwithcare.org/

All the best sis x

sister herb
11-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Salam alaykum

welcome to forum and also; welcome to Islam.

:statisfie

Innocent Soul
11-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Assalamualikum

We are very happy for you. :statisfie Inshallah Allah will ease your difficulties. I suggest you can go to your friend and ask her the method of prayers as you can understand it properly if you see her praying. Try to learn everything slowly and perfectly. :)

May Allah make you and your friend His righteous slaves and ease your difficulties and grant you peace of heart.
Ameen :wub:

And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.
(Quran 29:69)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!