/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i am a new HAJJI

salma123
11-07-2012, 10:30 AM
A SALLAMO ALAYKOM

I HAVE JUST arived frome ALMADINA I AM A NEW HAJJI ALHAMDU MLILLAH
I HAVE booked my flight with ISLAM FREEDOM and HOLY MAKKAH TOUR OPERATORS based in green street and some other places
I AM FROM GROUP 34

I have travelled before to europe and north africa so many times and i have stayed in few hotels dear BROTHERS AND SISTERS as a MUSLIM IT IS MY DUTY TO TELL YOU PLEASE DO NOT TRAVELL WITH THESE OPERATORS THEY ARE THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN OR HURD OFF.
I AM not the only person to complain the whole group around 143 peresons in my group all not happy these companies will be sued big time.

full details will be followed soon as i am tired ,i could not sleep cknowing what they have done to us.more details email me or wait for my storry.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
11-07-2012, 10:47 AM
:wasalamex

I thought a hajji is the one who is in the state of ihram and actually doing hajj and not the one who has already done it?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!