/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Undergraduate Islamic Studies Studnt

Bubz
11-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Salams Y'all

:statisfie

I'm 21 years young and in my final year at University and for the first time ever I have been actually ploughing through heaps of uni work.
I thought I'd make an account on here for many reasons:-
1.When I was younger I used to enjoy sitting on these sites for hours on end and one day the site became inaccessible
2. I'd like to have some discussion
3. I'd be ever so grateful if you guys share your thoughts on my blog posts which I have created for my University module.It's about dating, websites such as singlemuslim and the dangers of zina that come with it, and marriage without a wali in the hanafi fiqh.
www dot islamdatingmarriage dot blogspot dot co dot uk

If anyone feels the need to create a post on this site about what some matters in my blog suggest then i'd love to engage in further discussion

Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Zaria~
11-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Assalamu-alaikum sister,

MashaAllah!

Im so impressed to see such a lovely initiative! : )

May Allah reward you for all your efforts in spreading the light of His deen.
Ameen.

Hope you have a beneficial stay here on IB, insha Allah.

:wa:

PurpleCup
11-09-2012, 02:36 AM
Well I will hop on over there.

Just to let you know I created the only Muslim Matrimonials with 7 Imams who are willing to act as a Wali to anyone on our site who requests such. We in fact had one sister ask for this and we hooked her up with an Imam.
And to top it all off we delete profiles whenever their e-mails bounce back and give all users full rights to delete their profiles, so we can only have all real profiles and serious seekers, Insha Allah

I am happy to explore new ways to make us better. That's just for starts but we offer so much more.

Welcome to Islamic Board.

Muhaba
11-09-2012, 10:20 AM
i will check it out إن شاء الله

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bint-e-Adam
11-09-2012, 10:59 AM
Your innovations are awesome maa-shaa-Allah.
May Allah reward you a lot lot. ameen
Note: Welcome Aboard :D

Bubz
11-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Jazakallah,

I understand in todays society it is very difficult to steer clear of the fita of the dating uneya including zina and i also understand how there are many Muslims trying to do the right thing by getting married but family and culture are not allowing that to happen.

This is all mentioned in the blog and Insha'Allah I will be creating a post under another topic on this forum to discuss further issue about this

Bint-e-Adam
11-15-2012, 12:34 PM
JazakAllah ul khair kaseeran in-shaa-Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!