/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salams to All

totalFeaR
11-08-2012, 05:35 PM
:sl:

How is everyone doing? I created an account on this forum because I wanted to get into a group with Muslims as there are not many Muslims here in my university. The main reason, however, is that I have been entrapped in a particular sin for quite sometime now, and I was wondering if it would be ok to post like a blog/journal talking about what I've been going through on a daily basis.

I hope everyone is doing well and I look foward to getting to know everyone.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
11-08-2012, 06:12 PM
:wa:
Alhamdulillah, doing fine brother. Perhaps some of the members here might be able to help you with what you're going through. University can be tough for young Muslims. Is there an MSA at the university you go to? Even though there's only a small number perhaps you can get together with them and have a weekly halaqa or just even meet up each week and talk to one another about what's going on too.

Though in shaa Allah you can speak about it to us here as many members here come from diverse backgrounds and might know how to cope with things. May Allah ease everything for you. Ameeen

Enjoy your stay.

Jalal~
11-09-2012, 01:40 PM
:wa:
enjoy your stay!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!