/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some questions that I need answerd..please

BalaMiah
11-08-2012, 10:22 PM
I have a few questions I hope someone can answer for me, I asked these to my Imam and He wasn't much help:

• Why doesn't Allah just kill the devil, Jinn and all other evil things that influence us to do bad things?
  • Why did Allah pick just a few prophets to talk to, too pass on his message? why didn't he talk to all of mankind at that time instead of just one tiny section of the planet?
  • How do we know for a fact that Prophet Mohammed sallallahu alaihi wasallam genuinely talked to Allah? is there any evidence or did people just believe him? :phew
  • Why did Prophet Mohammed sallallahu alaihi wasallam who preached equality have slaves as well as sell and trade slaves?
  • Why did Allah create us? Why would he give us something as beautiful as life then give us rules & limitations and to live by? (by that I mean live the way he wants us to)?
  • In namaaz why do we have to do the moves we do while praying? wouldn't just reading have been more appropriate?
  • Why is music haraam? :hmm:
  • Why did Allah create hundreds & thousands of planets, galaxies etc when no one can get to them?
  • ...what does the Qur'an say about aliens does it say they exist or that they don't?
  • Why doesn't Allah just show himself and tell us exactly what he want? it would solve pretty much every problem the world is facing, even the non believers will get a chance to get into heaven. No one would go to hell for believing in the wrong religion. It would stop all the lunatics from killing other people for believing in what they don't believe. It would bring world peace.

A friend of mine who's an ex Muslim asked me some of the above questions, Hopefully after reading the answers you guys give she'll start to follow the right path again, and I know its a lot of questions but I'd appreciate it if you took the time to answer them. :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
11-14-2012, 10:30 PM
1. Allah is the Creator and Sustainer of all things. He created all that there is. All that exists. The jinn, the devil etc. all exist as per the will and decision of Allah. No evil force has any power against Allah and can do no harm to Allah.

Before Prohpet Adam was created, Iblis/the Devil was a 'good' worshipper of Allah. He had access to the heavens and was in direct contact with Allah. However, when Allah created Adam, Iblis was asked to prostrate to Adam but out of his arrogance, he refused. Instead of crushing and destroying Iblis there and then, Allah gave him respite, meaning allowed him to live for some time. Iblis made a promise to misguide the children of Adam. Only the obedient, faithful ones are saved from the misguidance of iblis. Iblis has a family and massive tribe of jinns out there who solely aim to misguide humanity. Allah allows it as part of a test for all mankind.

After the day of judgement, Iblis will be thrown into eternal punishment and so will all the people he managed to corrupt and misguide.

Our mission is to pass the test set out for us. Of course Allah could destroy Iblis, destroy all evil but then there would not be much of a test.

2. Allah sent around 124, 000 Prophets and Messengers over the course of time. The bottom line is, it was the will of Allah. Just as he willed the sky to appear blue instead of pink and the grass green instead of purple and the number of fingers on your body 5 instead of 18 etc. there's a billion such examples where Allah willed something that we can ask why it wasn't different. If your friend is going to ask about this issue, he needs to be consistent and ask about all these other billion things too.

3. The Quraan. Tell your friend to learn Arabic and witness the miracle of it. At the time the Prophet gave his message there were many such poets out there who were well regarded as being elequont but they were dumbstruck as to the source of the Quraan due to its magnificient and amazing nature. There could only be one source, Allah.

4. There's many articles which detail slavery. Many threads even here too. Please take the time to search through the forum.

5. This world and everything in it is worth nothing in comparison to the beauty of the hereafter. It's like a drop in an infinite ocean. Our purpose is to pass the test by living according to the will and commandments of Allah in order to be granted paradise. We need to show submission once we've recognised that Allah is in control and command. Only an arrogant person would find it difficult to do this.

6. Again, the will of Allah. This question, however, shows that the person asking it is lazy. It's like saying 'why must I do things to prove my love to my wife (e.g. buy flowers, look after her when she is ill etc), when it would be easier to say I love you only?'. It takes nothing to just claim love or verbally say something but action shows that you really mean what you say.

7. Another topic that has been discussed many times here. Please search.

8. We don't know what is on those planets. However, this does not mean there is no purpose behind their existence. We shouldn't be so egocentric and assume it is all about us, to the extent that we question the wisdom of the existence of planets we can't access.

9. Neither affirms nor denies their existence.

10. Comes back to the issue of life being a test.

If I may advise, it's very easy to ask 'why this', 'why that' but at the end of the day, your friend needs to question himself on the basic fundamental things:

i. Does God exist
ii. Is Muhammad, pbuh, a Prophet of God

If your friend can find it in him to believe in the above, then he has no choice but to accept that some things he just cannot know the reasoning for but must simply obey out of humility and submission. He owes it to himself to cast aside his arrogance and acknowledge his limitations.

Hulk
11-14-2012, 10:52 PM
Do those questions have anything to do with your friend being an ex-muslim? If so, he has based his beliefs on a logical fallacy. :phew

facethetruth
09-03-2013, 07:07 PM
  • Why doesn't Allah just kill the devil, Jinn and all other evil things that influence us to do bad things?
Because the devil challenged Allah and told him that I will misguide these creators who you made better than me so Allah said who follow you will go to hell. The whole life concept is a TEST without nafs, devil and all bad things it is not a test and we dont deserve heaven for passing the test with Allahs help.
  • Why did Allah pick just a few prophets to talk to, too pass on his message? why didn't he talk to all of mankind at that time instead of just one tiny section of the planet?
Who said that. Every nation had a prophet sent to us as it says in the quran. We know few prophets from the real number. Then tell your friend dont act smart because and ask these kind of questions because this is the best way, not his way :) because I have a lot of Why questions about his question
  • How do we know for a fact that Prophet Mohammed sallallahu alaihi wasallam genuinely talked to Allah? is there any evidence or did people just believe him?
  • What!!!!! it was a revelation. Also our prophet prayers and peace be upon him talked to him in Isra and almiraj...
  • Why did Prophet Mohammed sallallahu alaihi wasallam who preached equality have slaves as well as sell and trade slaves?
  • Our slaves are different than African American slavery. Zaid ibn Haritha was a slave to our prophet prayres and peace be upon him and chose him over his bilogical parents. Our slaves lead the Khilapha like Qutuz
  • Why did Allah create us? Why would he give us something as beautiful as life then give us rules & limitations and to live by? (by that I mean live the way he wants us to)?
  • We are created to worship him. Life does not worth a mosquito wing in the eye of Allah, heaven is the real deal ;) this is just a test lets say a candy before the open buffet
  • In namaaz why do we have to do the moves we do while praying? wouldn't just reading have been more appropriate?
  • Tell him that he is the stupedest person I have ever met sorry to say that. He thinks he is too smart so he is questioning everything as he has a better way which shows the shollowness. Sorry to say it this way but.... any way we go to the ground to bow this is the most humulated state the human can be at and it should be only to Allah.
  • Why is music haraam?
  • Watch a rock party and you would know why
  • Why did Allah create hundreds & thousands of planets, galaxies etc when no one can get to them?
  • Because of his greatness and to show stupid human who is asking his greatness in making stuff how small they are NOTHING
  • ...what does the Qur'an say about aliens does it say they exist or that they don't?
  • There is an aya said that Allah created creators that we dont know of
  • Why doesn't Allah just show himself and tell us exactly what he want? it would solve pretty much every problem the world is facing, even the non believers will get a chance to get into heaven. No one would go to hell for believing in the wrong religion. It would stop all the lunatics from killing other people for believing in what they don't believe. It would bring world peace.
Because devils wont dare to do what they are doing now and bring all the evil that is inside them such of what happened with Iblis all the evild inside him did not show till Allah created Adam. Allah wants to give a great life just for GOOD people not to everybody.

Your friend is weird!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!