/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anders Behring Breivik's prison conditions 'inhumane'

GuestFellow
11-10-2012, 12:20 AM
:sl:

Anders Behring Breivik complained in a letter to the prison service that his coffee is served cold, he does not have enough butter for his bread, and he is not allowed moisturiser.
I find this article slightly hilarious. He receives better treatment than compared to homeless people.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20270325

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Salam alaykum

Of my mind he shouldn´t be at prison at all but in mental hospital.

Person like him is not criminal but insane.

Mustafa2012
11-10-2012, 11:15 PM
The justice system just doesn't make sense.

After killing over 70 people and not showing any remorse, the tax payers (most likely the relatives of those he killed) will have to pay for keeping him alive for another 10-20 years.

Under the Islamic system he would have received true justice and no further resources would have been wasted on a person who doesn't value life and has such extreme views towards certain members of society.

glo
11-11-2012, 08:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Of my mind he shouldn´t be at prison at all but in mental hospital.
Person like him is not criminal but insane.
As I recall he was determined to be treated under criminal law and NOT be declared insane.
Now he doesn't seem to like it ... ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
11-11-2012, 11:49 AM
He must think very highly of himself, demanding for a moisturiser and everything. I think this is the perfect punishment for him.

جوري
11-11-2012, 11:54 AM
he does he views himself as a hero and given his accommodations they're obviously sympathetic to his mission-- No drones here and no articles the next day about droning 15 year old boys for the 'sins of the father' a father who only spoke a word of truth by the way and didn't go out killing civilians.. Just add it to the very long almanac of western hypocrisy and double standards!
sick bunch

sister herb
11-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Salam alaykum

He is sick. As the sick anyone can be.

He should be in the mental hospital.

In Finland was before a little similar criminal, old man who killed 2 little girls. He was in prison 12 years and after that he spent rest of his life in meltal hospital.

Abz2000
11-12-2012, 08:59 PM
It's not right, it's not allowed in Islam to treat prisoners inhumanely, the companions of the prophet pbuh would give the bread to the prisoners and eat the dates themselves, if he did something worthy of death they could have had him shot dead in the same way by firing squad in front of all the relatives of those he shot dead, otherwise Prisoners are treated humanely in Islam, and not abused like the despotic u.s government did to the victims of Abu ghraib. As Muslims it's important to keep that standard.

وَيُطعِمونَ الطَّعامَ عَلىٰ حُبِّهِ مِسكينًا وَيَتيمًا وَأَسيرًا

And they feed, for the love of Allah, the indigent, the orphan, and the captive,-

إِنَّما نُطعِمُكُم لِوَجهِ اللَّهِ لا نُريدُ مِنكُم جَزاءً وَلا شُكورًا

(Saying),\"We feed you for the sake of Allah alone: no reward do we desire from you, nor thanks.

Quran 76:8-9

sister herb
11-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Salam alaykum

What sense is keep meltaly ill person in prison?

^o)

GuestFellow
11-12-2012, 10:01 PM
I don't know if he is mentally ill. You don't have to suffer from an illness to commit crimes.

جوري
11-12-2012, 11:20 PM
You don't have to be mentally ill at all. All you have to be is immoral, the more crimes committed the lower the moral compass until becoming a criminal is a second nature. He's actually out on a mission and has a sense of entitlement and privilege- Just a callous piece of crap, I see many people like that everyday. They don't have to commit physical crimes but they commit many types of crimes. Let's not make excuses for them- that's their pity card and a trump card I personally have no pity for these folks!

LauraS
11-13-2012, 11:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
It's not right, it's not allowed in Islam to treat prisoners inhumanely, the companions of the prophet pbuh would give the bread to the prisoners and eat the dates themselves, if he did something worthy of death they could have had him shot dead in the same way by firing squad in front of all the relatives of those he shot dead, otherwise Prisoners are treated humanely in Islam, and not abused like the despotic u.s government did to the victims of Abu ghraib. As Muslims it's important to keep that standard.

وَيُطعِمونَ الطَّعامَ عَلىٰ حُبِّهِ مِسكينًا وَيَتيمًا وَأَسيرًا

And they feed, for the love of Allah, the indigent, the orphan, and the captive,-

إِنَّما نُطعِمُكُم لِوَجهِ اللَّهِ لا نُريدُ مِنكُم جَزاءً وَلا شُكورًا

(Saying),\"We feed you for the sake of Allah alone: no reward do we desire from you, nor thanks.

Quran 76:8-9
Death's too good for that man. He should be shut in a small room for he rest of his life. He's evil and there's no other word for it.

Rhubarb Tart
11-13-2012, 11:47 AM
It is "inhumane" to serve little butter on his bread, to be served cold coffee etc...

just kill him and others like him ............see below.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-...rder-1.1088985

of course, they don't always get it right...but who would argue against death sentence for this witch?

sister herb
11-17-2012, 12:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow
I don't know if he is mentally ill. You don't have to suffer from an illness to commit crimes.
If someone shoots many people, try to make bomb and also thinks he is the hero then he is not sane.

^o)

Dagless
11-17-2012, 01:50 PM
If someone shoots many people, try to make bomb and also thinks he is the hero then he is not sane.

^o)
Sounds like 99% of world leaders.

GuestFellow
11-17-2012, 10:50 PM

^o)
Well depends on what you mean by sane. :/ Once we have defined what sane means, then we can establish what it is to be insane.

sister herb
11-17-2012, 11:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Sounds like 99% of world leaders.
Salam alaykum

Whose are those 1%?

;D

GuestFellow
11-17-2012, 11:08 PM
Salam alaykum

Whose are those 1%?

;D
:wa:

I would say Barack Obama. He's an angel. :P

Dagless
11-18-2012, 10:00 PM
Salam alaykum

Whose are those 1%?

;D
Ws,

Muhammad (saw) comes under the category of world leader so he would be part of the 1% :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!