/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the arabic word(in english letters AND arabic letters) for Mohkeea?

crimsontide06
11-10-2012, 02:10 PM
I may have not spelled it right but it is the green plant(it is a middle eastern food) that you boil into a soup, sometimes pour it over rice. I have heard it's more healthy than spinach, true?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crimsontide06
11-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Nevermind, I found it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulukhiyah

جوري
11-13-2012, 12:13 AM
you know the Muluk part comes from kings.. it was once the food of kings and forbidden to the 'peasants' lol.. we had some odd fatwas back in the day too.. but in fact it is cheap positively delish. Everything Allah swt creates for us in nature is full of goodness.. sob7an Allah, and al7mdullilah.. we've so much to be in awe and grateful for.

Mathsisfun
11-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Mulukhiyah: ملوخية‎

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!