/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Maximum time for learning Arabic... suggestions please

Bint-e-Adam
11-13-2012, 12:18 AM
Assalaam o Alaikum...
i am done recently my graduation in arabic.
Now i have started My Masters in It. it is course of 2 years almost.
i have a year left for the preparation of first part that gonna held on 2013 nov.
i jsut wanna ask here to those who have looked at my recent arabic grammar and vocabulary, and those who dont, that what is the maximum and minimum time/duration of leaerning arabic well enough to write by yourself and explain things simply but also i have to gain good marks.recommend for me the best books(but not a lot of them. i have already a couple of books dowloaded. but started reading only 2 i.e madina arabic books and Al-Ajrummiya.) please guide me all of u. how can i improve more and more my Arabic skills of writing well? and its duration please. an estimate please :)
waiting anxiously 4 reply.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muwaahid
11-13-2012, 03:52 AM
It really depends upon your effort and what material you used in understanding the lughah. You seem to have benefitted from the material. I havent seen all the material you studied and how the curriculum was, but ive read through your questions and it seems like you grasped alot. Though you may lack muhaddathah [speech] your understanding of certain principles is very good, though I would sincerely advise that you return to the ajrumiyyah and if you can memorise it and understand it, and refer back to it, you would have such a great understanding of the book of Allah, dont just restrict yourself to the material you are given in your sylabus. Most material in courses is not designed to give you mastery of the language. I have to say, your efforts are inspiring and I pray to Al-Aleem Al-Khabeer Al-Aallaamul Ghuyoob that He makes you amongst those who are firmly grounded in the lughah and deen. Allahumma Faqqihaa fid deen wa alimhaa at-taweel! Allahumma Ameen

Bint-e-Adam
11-13-2012, 07:49 AM
ameen Akhee.
JazakAllah khair kaseeran.
I am not studying my syllabus properly. as its vocabulary is a bit difficult to understand.
So i am recently concentrating on Grammar and Vocabulary. practising new verbs and its modules.
new nouns and making it masadar and concluding verbs form it. if possible.
I am doing my level best. and working so hard. but i was thinking whether i will grasp and fluent in writing Arabic with proper grammar and vocabulary in 6 months or not???

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!