/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alikum to Everyone!

Muzamil_Syed
11-14-2012, 06:40 AM
Assalamu Alikum,

My name is Muzamil. I am 21 year old computer science student at a JC and part time worker at job who lives with my parents. I came here to increase my knowledge about Islam. More importantly I want to increase motivation with everything I do in life islamically by discussing my many personal issues with all brother and sisters of this forum because I am a person who is rather frightened to make any social discussion in person. Throughout my life I have developed a major self consciousness to the point where I am very frightened to talk to people both Muslim and Non Muslim. Coming to this islamic forum is the best way for me to avoid discussing my personal issues face to face which is a big problem for me.I really would love to have a lot more Muslim friends around me to talk to but was not grown up with such an environment which is why I need to seek the general knowledge about an Islamic Lifestyle at this later point of my life that I otherwise would have growing up with more Islam around me. Unfortunately my motivation in life has taken a major hit because there are so many personal issues I need to deal with along with a very busy lifestyle that I come here to seek help. Alhamdullilah I live in very good conditions and am thankful to Allah (SWT) everyday for it. I just feel that at my age I have not quite matured to the point of where I should be and would like to discuss my issues more in depth. Other than that, jazakullah khair for accepting me to the islamic forum and and am very heartfelt of all the support provided here. Really look forward to speaking with all :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
11-14-2012, 06:45 AM
Welcome wa alaykumsalam bro.. see u i gtg

Scimitar
11-14-2012, 07:20 AM
Assalaamu alaikum bro Muzamil,

You have joined a good forum. Alhamdulillah.

Here, you will find brothers and sisters who have good hearts and are willing to share their personal experiences with you. You will be able to draw from their experiences and insha-Allah they will inspire some confidence in you.

I suspect that the reason why you are "quiet" is because you are a deep thinker. This is not a bad thing. Some flowers bloom late :) but when they do, the world stares on in disbelief at the beauty displayed. The mind and heart are very amazing things.

Stay on here, you will make some very good acquaintances and will have somewhere to come when you need to talk.

We have a section for brothers here too - but in order to get access to that part of the forum, you will need to make 200 or 250 posts (I can't remember)

Ah! You won't be able to access some parts of the forum until you make 50 posts. The reason being is because this site sometimes sees spammers and trolls, and in order to make sure they don't disturb the ambience here, this "50 post" rule is set in place. Usually within that time, we can tell if the member is genuine or not.

My advice is to make 50 posts as soon as you can so you can gain full membership, after which, you will be able to edit your posts, quote others in your posts, access other parts of the forum, and also access your profile page.

You seem like a nice lad, masha-Allah, and I look forward to conversing with you soon.

Bro Scimi

Muzamil_Syed
11-24-2012, 09:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Assalaamu alaikum bro Muzamil,

You have joined a good forum. Alhamdulillah.

Here, you will find brothers and sisters who have good hearts and are willing to share their personal experiences with you. You will be able to draw from their experiences and insha-Allah they will inspire some confidence in you.

I suspect that the reason why you are "quiet" is because you are a deep thinker. This is not a bad thing. Some flowers bloom late :) but when they do, the world stares on in disbelief at the beauty displayed. The mind and heart are very amazing things.

Stay on here, you will make some very good acquaintances and will have somewhere to come when you need to talk.

We have a section for brothers here too - but in order to get access to that part of the forum, you will need to make 200 or 250 posts (I can't remember)

Ah! You won't be able to access some parts of the forum until you make 50 posts. The reason being is because this site sometimes sees spammers and trolls, and in order to make sure they don't disturb the ambience here, this "50 post" rule is set in place. Usually within that time, we can tell if the member is genuine or not.

My advice is to make 50 posts as soon as you can so you can gain full membership, after which, you will be able to edit your posts, quote others in your posts, access other parts of the forum, and also access your profile page.

You seem like a nice lad, masha-Allah, and I look forward to conversing with you soon.

Bro Scimi

jazakullah brother it really means a lot.. I plan on using the forums here to the fullest because this social anxiety that I so often go through affects every aspect of my life and motivation and there are so many dimensions to it that I need to talk about that I just cant bring thoughts of all of it at once.. I did not grow up in much of an islamic environment because my father does not practice much and creates a non-halal environment around us which creates a negative impact to the family, and it hurts me soo much to talk about my father like this because he works so hard and does everything he needs to do to make sure my mom my brother and I live under the best of conditions.. so I have grown up with a disadvantage in that aspect but alhamdulilah I have found myself very matured lately and am consistent with prayer and just over building of iman.. unfortunately I go through some form of anxiety that just does not let me communicate with others effectively.. Especially with my father and family because we have grown up not talking to each other in the deepest of ways or express our problems but this is what you would expect from most paki families...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muzamil_Syed
11-24-2012, 09:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muzamil_Syed
jazakullah brother it really means a lot.. I plan on using the forums here to the fullest because this social anxiety that I so often go through affects every aspect of my life and motivation and there are so many dimensions to it that I need to talk about that I just cant bring thoughts of all of it at once.. I did not grow up in much of an islamic environment because my father does not practice much and creates a non-halal environment around us which creates a negative impact to the family, and it hurts me soo much to talk about my father like this because he works so hard and does everything he needs to do to make sure my mom my brother and I live under the best of conditions.. so I have grown up with a disadvantage in that aspect but alhamdulilah I have found myself very matured lately and am consistent with prayer and just over building of iman.. unfortunately I go through some form of anxiety that just does not let me communicate with others effectively.. Especially with my father and family because we have grown up not talking to each other in the deepest of ways or express our problems but this is what you would expect from most paki families...

**overall building of imaan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!