/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Like A Drag

Beardo
11-14-2012, 03:32 PM
It seems as if every day is the same routine.

School everyday.

The stress of deadlines and aspirations.

Really makes you question the purpose of life because it can become monotonous. And then you begin to think it further, wondering if all this effort is worth the short life span we’ve gifted.

Yet, you somehow push those doubts aside in the day-to-day life and attempt to take another step forward.

But I must be doing something incorrectly if these thoughts are arising ever so often.

And how do you even maintain discipline and motivation to drive productivity in your day-to-day life? Sometimes, I feel inspired and I put extra effort in my day to be productive. Other days, not so much. I've been wasting way too much time on Tumblr, to be honest. I want to start reading, writing, and learning more.

Any advice would be appreciated. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Set goals for yourself and work on achieving them!

Abz2000
11-14-2012, 04:14 PM
it seems you are an exceptional person
you get bored of the daily grind and are seeking more,
some people can fit washers at a factory for 50 years and still feel normal, some just throw in the towel in a week.
neither are bad,
but it's usually the people in the first category that go out and achieve great highs or great lows, they often take risks to gain more reward.
here's some info on it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-dopamine-is-too-much-for-a-trader-2012-2

http://www.richardronay.com/CBS/Rese...isk-Taking.pdf

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!