/* */

PDA

View Full Version : about the hadeeth mentioning the destruction of kaaba and dajjal.

catalzzy
11-15-2012, 04:59 PM
salaam alaiykium..

Once i look at some information about the hadeeth in saheeh al-bukhari mentioning the destruction of kaaba and what has cross my mind is about the dajjal not to enter mecca and madinah. What would be the relation between the destruction of kaaba and dajjal? How would somebody from other country can possibly enter and destroy it but dajjal cant enter as angels are protecting the place? I am so confused about it. :(
May anybody shed a light on this deep topic about the future.

wasalam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu dujjana
08-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Walaykum salaam warahmatullahi wabarkatuh

As far as my limited knowledge goes their is no direct link between the destruction of the kabah and dajjal because in several ahadeeth it is reported that the kaaba will be destroyed by a man from abyssinia this has been mentioned in various ahadeeth a few of them being:

AbduAllah ibn Amr said I heard the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم say: " Zul-Suwayqatayn from Al-Habasha ( Abyssinia or Ethiopia) will destroy the Ka'ba and steal its treasure and Kiswah (cover). It is as if I could see him now: he is bald-headed and has a distortion in his wrists. He will strike the Ka'ba with his spade and pick-axe." (Musnad Ahmad)

It was reported from 'Abdullah Ibn 'Omar that the Prophet said, "Leave the Abyssinians alone so long as they do not disturb you, for no-one will recover the treasure of the Ka'ba except Dhu'l-Suwayqatayn from Abyssinia." (Abu Dawud, in the chapter on the prohibition of provoking the Abyssinians)

As for your question regarding how can a man from another country destroy the kaaba where as dajjal cannot even enter all i can say is its because allah will let it happen although my answers been very brief i hope it helped the best thing to do is ask a scholar or someone very knowledgble

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!