/* */

PDA

View Full Version : http://www.madinaharabic.com/Arabic_Reading_Course/Lessons/L000_001.html

OmarJanjua
11-15-2012, 10:28 PM
Aslam o Alikum brothers and sisters . I am hoping some of you could give me their opinion the site in the title.
The reason I am asking for opinions is that I have seen different pronounciation of certain letters ie, 4th letter tha or sa ..... 9th letter dhal or zel ..... etc
If there are different types of arabic which is correct for reading quran .I am reading quran in english but really want to learn arabic so that I can read it in true form.
Sorry about the way Ive had to post the info - aparently I need to post more in order to post links. ^o) Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thankyou . Omar

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!