/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What does everyone think of this ?

truthseeker63
11-16-2012, 12:45 PM
A 28 year-old Philadelphia-area man admitted he stoned to death a 70 year-old man because the Bible says to stone homosexuals. John Joe Thomas reportedly killed Murray Joseph Seidman, whom he knew, and told police, "I stoned Murray with a rock in a sock," because he had read in the Bible that gays should be stoned.

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/70-year-old-stoned-to-death-because-the-bible-says-to-stone-gays/news/2011/03/18/18138

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-16-2012, 01:00 PM
This is a judicial matter and not up to civilians to perform vigilante justice- furthermore, there's a separation of church and state and as far as I can tell religion doesn't govern any part of anyone's life in the west, and even if it did I don't think Jesus put the conditions for stoning i.e in terms of witnesses etc. you can't decide that someone is acting a little fruity and that is sufficient to go out and whack 'em.

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
11-16-2012, 02:01 PM
God knows what happened there. he stoned someone to death claiming the man was willing to be stoned.

We should leave things ilke this alone to be honest, doesnt get us anywhere

Endymion
11-16-2012, 05:54 PM
All he need is a psychiatrist.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!