/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam 3aleikum

rose88
11-17-2012, 12:52 AM
My name is Aisha, I am Canadian but originally Lebanese. I am 23 years old married with 2 beautiful boys aged 2 and 4. I have mainly come on here to get advice from people as I am in a very tough situation in my life and would like some advice and possible guidance from the more experienced members on here.
I will not go into that here but will open a thread in the appropriate forum.

Looking forward to speaking with you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Futuwwa
11-17-2012, 12:58 AM
Welcome here, sister :)

Aprender
11-17-2012, 04:27 AM
Welcome to the forum sister Rose. Lovely name. It's nice to have you here with us.

Scimitar
11-17-2012, 07:54 AM
walakum salaam, welcome to IB.

You may need to make 50 posts here before you can start your own topic, edit and quote posts, access your profile etc. This is because this site is one of the more popular Muslim forums and we get members joining simply to troll and cause trouble, usually within 50 posts the mods can ascertain if they are sincere or not.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
rose88
11-17-2012, 05:46 PM
I was able to make a post in the advice forum in regards to my marriage what I have been through and what advice I may receive. It posted and then was removed without a reason.imsad

Scimitar
11-17-2012, 09:03 PM
You've most definitely been notified but as you haven't made 50 posts yet, you won't be able to access PM's to see the notification.

rose88
11-17-2012, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
You've most definitely been notified but as you haven't made 50 posts yet, you won't be able to access PM's to see the notification.
Actually yeah I have been notified through the reputation thing, I found out a few minutes ago. Apparently the thread is under moderator approval. :statisfie

'Abd al-Baari
11-17-2012, 09:39 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forums, I hope your stay here is beneficial.

I have mainly come on here to get advice from people as I am in a very tough situation in my life and would like some advice and possible guidance from the more experienced members on here.
I pray Allah eases your affairs, and the affairs of all muslims.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!