/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Syrians declare an Islamic State :)

جوري
11-19-2012, 05:44 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jedi_Mindset
11-19-2012, 06:06 PM
Wow, if this is true then US plots are failed to turn syria into ''democracy''. The lands and the people of as-shaam are indeed blessed.

جوري
11-19-2012, 06:10 PM
in shaa Allah khyer.. all that is happening is meant to happen.. it is the schism between the hypocrites and the true believers..:)

Jedi_Mindset
11-19-2012, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
in shaa Allah khyer.. all that is happening is meant to happen.. it is the schism between the hypocrites and the true believers..:)
Sis, there is a sahih hadeeth right, that muslims will have a truce with the romans and together they will fight the enemies of Allah right? I'm pointing at this because this might be happening now. The romans will only ally with the muslims because of the own interests, but they will fight each pther again and then a muslim army from medinah will come to support. if you can find this hadith then i will be very thankfull, because this will also happen in syria

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
11-19-2012, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
Sis, there is a sahih hadeeth right, that muslims will have a truce with the romans and together they will fight the enemies of Allah right? I'm pointing at this because this might be happening now. The romans will only ally with the muslims because of the own interests, but they will fight each pther again and then a muslim army from medinah will come to support. if you can find this hadith then i will be very thankfull, because this will also happen in syria
Who are the romans in this context?

Jedi_Mindset
11-19-2012, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Who are the romans in this context?
I dont know fusa'a arabic but there are many options. It might happen soon or not. Then we will see what, i cant know yet.

Perseveranze
11-19-2012, 07:58 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Translation;

Perseveranze
11-19-2012, 08:26 PM
Virtues of Al Shaam and its People

(Al-Shaam: refers to the lands currently known as Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, Parts of northern Egypt, and parts of western Iraq)

1) From Zayd ibn thabit Al-ansari (radiya allahu anhu) said I heard the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم say: “O tooba (a tree in paradise/glad tidings) for the Shaam!, O tooba (a tree in paradise/glad tidings) for the Shaam!, O tooba (a tree in paradise/glad tidings) for the Shaam!”
They said: “O Messanger of Allah! How did they get this?” He replied “The angels of Allah have rested their wings upon the Shaam”

Sheikh Al-albani says: The hadith is Sahih. It was narrated in Al-tirmidhi and other than it.

2) From Abdulla Ibn Hawala, the Messanger صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “You will be split up into groups of armies. An army will be in Al-shaam, an army in Iraq, and an army in Yemen.”

Abdullah said: I stood up and said…”choose for me oh Messenger of Allah.”
The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Upon you is Al-shaam; and whoever cannot, let him go to Yemen, and let him drink from its water, for Allah has assured (secured) for me Al-shaam and its people.

Rabi’a said: I heard Aba Idris narrating this hadith and he would say: “who ever Allah has given assurance then there is no fear over him.”

Sheikh Al-albani says this hadith is Sahih Jidan (very authentic)

3) From Abdullah Ibn Omar (radiya allahu anhuma) he said: The messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, I saw a pillar of the book was taken from underneath my pillow and I looked and it was an extending light directed toward Al-shaam. Verily al-iman (the faith), at the time of fitan (turmoil) is in Al-shaam.

Sheikh Al-Albani says it is an authentic hadith.

4) From Mu’awiya ibn Qura (raised to the Prophet) (radiya allahu anhu): The Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “If the people of Al-shaam are corrupted then there is no good in you. There will always be a group of my Ummah that will be victorious, and they will not be harmed by those who seek to humiliate them until the hour comes.

Sheikh Al-albani declared this as an authentic hadith.

Taken from the book: Takhreej Ahadith Fada’il Ahl Al-shaam wa Dimashq by: The Imamm Muhammad Nasir Deen al-Albani

Translated by Abu Hamza Source: Immam al-Albani (english): Virtues of Al-Shaam

Jedi_Mindset
12-15-2012, 09:55 PM
couldnt find another topic about syria, but here you see proof that syrian regime is using cluster bombs, forbidden under international law, except for israel and the US ofcourse.

GuestFellow
12-15-2012, 10:02 PM
Syrians declare an Islamic State
Yeah and I found a giant squid in my bath tub.

I doubt this is going to work. Not going to set my hopes too high for this one.

ba51th
12-15-2012, 11:52 PM
if this is true...

Alhamdulillah ya Allah! Alhamdulillah..... what a good news that I receive this morning...

say no to United Snakes of America intervention!

finally... I have a place to go if I should hijrah from my homeland...

Crimson
12-15-2012, 11:52 PM
You know, if the FSA wins something bad will happen... If the USA, Germany and other NATO countries support and supply them with weaponry, it means there is a bigger plan to everything.
The USA doesn't support the Muslims, it's only involved when it means they get something out of it which is normally anything that goes against Islam.

GuestFellow
12-16-2012, 12:02 AM
It's not even smart to declare that they are going to create an Islamic State. Other countries like USA will stop this and most likely will.

They could have started off with a secular government and moving towards an Islamic State. Slowly introducing Islamic law. Of course many Muslims will disagree with this because they lack patience, but keep things slow and steady is the best approach. During the introduction of Islamic law, they can find ways to protect themselves from external threats. The best deterrence has to be nuclear weapons I admit.

ba51th
12-16-2012, 12:13 AM
no! once you agree with secular and they will choke your neck! tie your head like a dog! they will control you with everything! and you will never be able to introduce Islamic law!

BECAUSE EVERYONE THAT SUPPORT ISLAMIC STATE AND SYARIAH LAW IS TERRORIST! AND THEY WILL FORCE YOU TO FORM ANTI-MUSLIM TASK FORCE AS YOU ARE AGREE TO ELIMINATE TERRORISM, IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THAT THEY WILL CALL YOUR COUNTRY TERRORISTS NEST!

WE MUSLIM LIVE TO PLEASE ALLAH! NOT CREATION!

GuestFellow
12-16-2012, 01:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ba51th
no! once you agree with secular and they will choke your neck! tie your head like a dog! they will control you with everything! and you will never be able to introduce Islamic law!

BECAUSE EVERYONE THAT SUPPORT ISLAMIC STATE AND SYARIAH LAW IS TERRORIST! AND THEY WILL FORCE YOU TO FORM ANTI-MUSLIM TASK FORCE AS YOU ARE AGREE TO ELIMINATE TERRORISM, IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THAT THEY WILL CALL YOUR COUNTRY TERRORISTS NEST!

WE MUSLIM LIVE TO PLEASE ALLAH! NOT CREATION!
:wa:

It's a distraction. Have a government that does not appear to be working towards an Islamic State. During that time they can obtain the equipment to protect themselves, otherwise the country will get bombed or invaded. Then they can fully say that they are an Islamic State.

Your entitled to your opinions but you should at least offer a practical solution.

Even with my solution it does not sound practical. Businesses may avoid doing business with Syria and sanctions may be placed to punish the Syrians. It's not ISLAMIC STATE = EVERYONE WILL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER !?~#

China, Russia, Israel and USA will not tolerate this and will do whatever it takes to crush support for an Islamic government. In these circumstances a different creative approach should be used.

ba51th
12-16-2012, 01:17 AM
Since when anti islam tolerate us? Anti islam will never please with us before we murtad from islam!

GuestFellow
12-16-2012, 01:44 AM
EDIT: Please delete this

Crimson
12-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Islamic state or not, they will put a puppet in place. Anyone that thinks that this wont happen needs to come back to reality, this opportunity is one that the USA dreamed off. Put a puppet, show how bad Muslims are, protect Israel. Let's be honest here, the FSA will not behead it's own people because they are Christian, atheist or a different Muslim sect such as the Alawites or Shias. No Syrian man will do that to his own people unless he has a mental illness.

It's the terrorists that are brought in through Libya and the Turkey border by the USA, etc. So even if these rebels do win, it won't do any good for Syria and will only benefit Israel, USA and NATO countries.

Cabdullahi
12-18-2012, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crimson

It's the terrorists that are brought in through Libya and the Turkey border by the USA, etc. So even if these rebels do win, it won't do any good for Syria and will only benefit Israel, USA and NATO countries.
These kind of terrorists?

Crimson
12-18-2012, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cabdullahi
These kind of terrorists?
I'm not going to be able to tell you from a tattoo on his back :P but all I can say is that most of these fighters you see are Talibans/Al-Qaida fighters. Now I will be honest, even though I don't support the FSA, I guarantee you that most of the killing that happens in Syria are not by them but by these imported Wahhabi terrorists.

جوري
12-18-2012, 07:44 PM
Islamic state or not, they will put a puppet in place

وَبَشِّرِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ بِأَنَّ لَهُمْ مِنَ اللَّهِ فَضْلًا كَبِيرًا {47}
[Pickthal 33:47] And announce unto the believers the good tidings that they will have great bounty from Allah.

L
et's be optimistic and make du3a for them, let's not assume the worse, being down and feeling defeated is from the shytaan, a3ooth billah min ashytaan ar'rajeem

:w:

Crimson
12-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Really I would love to be optimistic but at times we have to face facts. Do you really think they will let the people make this Islamic state in Syria allowing two Islamic states (Egypt and Syria) to be on Israels border?

And if they do make this Islamic state, it wont be the state we are thinking off, FSA won't make it, the imported Taliban/Al-Qaeda manufactured terrorists will make this regime so imagine how Islamic it would be...

جوري
12-18-2012, 08:31 PM
I guess it depends on the will of the people and their drive!

:w:

Seeker1066
12-19-2012, 03:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow
China, Russia, Israel and USA will not tolerate this and will do whatever it takes to crush support for an Islamic government. In these circumstances a different creative approach should be used.
The Days of the Super Powers are waning. Capitalism is eating itself to death. It is all in God's hands.

Jedi_Mindset
12-19-2012, 06:17 AM
Really I would love to be optimistic but at times we have to face facts. Do you really think they will let the people make this Islamic state in Syria allowing two Islamic states (Egypt and Syria) to be on Israels border?

And if they do make this Islamic state, it wont be the state we are thinking off, FSA won't make it, the imported Taliban/Al-Qaeda manufactured terrorists will make this regime so imagine how Islamic it would be...
Thats their plan, they want to use israel to start a new world war, the best choice for israel and to recieve western support is when its surrounded by islamic countries and governments.

Muhaba
12-19-2012, 04:42 PM
So instead of sitting here and talking, i suggest everyone make dua' in a long sujood tonight in Qiyam-ul-Layl/Tahajjud prayer asking Allah to help the Muslims. Even Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and his Companions (R) used to do duas in time of danger so who are we that we'd get help without dua'? Not at all saying that there arent people who make duas but just reminding everyone do do special dua'. and in the night prayer in sujood when it has more chance of being answered, preferablly while letting your tears flow - just think of all the inhuman murders, mosques beng bombed and bodies and body parts lying all over the place, babies and children dyiing of cold and hunger, muslims being forced to christianity. surely the least we can do for them is a dua in sujood in the night prayer asking Allah to help them???

Muwaahid
12-19-2012, 09:47 PM
I'm not going to be able to tell you from a tattoo on his back :P but all I can say is that most of these fighters you see are Talibans/Al-Qaida fighters. Now I will be honest, even though I don't support the FSA, I guarantee you that most of the killing that happens in Syria are not by them but by these imported Wahhabi terrorists.
I think, and its my opinion that you should refrain from utilizing this term wahhaabi terrorist because it is a despicable lie. And Wahhaabis are not terrorist. You should fear your Lord and stop misussing Allah's name. And why would you call those who are aiding the cause of the Palestinians terrorist? Al-Qaa'idah and Taaliban have nothing whatsoever to do with what you attribute to wahhaabis.Al Qaa'idah are modern day khawaarij and Taaliban are misguided Soofees. So please learn your deen because it is clear you have no idea what you are talking about. Its as if you take your deen from western media terminology.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!