/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalaamu alaykum everyone

hamba2han
11-19-2012, 05:55 PM
Salaam to everyone, I am from Malaysia.

We do indeed live in interesting times and the Muslim world is facing many challenges. Forums such as this enables Muslims to discuss and learn from one another.

Hope to contribute something beneficial to this forum, thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-19-2012, 05:56 PM
:welcome: aboard..
what role do you believe Malyasia will play in the changing middle east?

:w:

hamba2han
11-19-2012, 06:11 PM
The role Malaysia will play??

Actually, I think it will be more a case of Malaysia being affected by what is happening in the Middle East rather than the other way round.

There are big players shaping happenings in that region and so I do not think that Malaysia would be very influential in shaping events there.

جوري
11-19-2012, 07:40 PM
The Malaysians that I have encountered in the Middle East were very kind and religious I felt that if they all have that kind of religious revival it would be so equally beneficial both economically and politically.. but if the change trickles down the way you describe it wouldn't be a bad thing either :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!