/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello, I am new here

theplains
11-19-2012, 10:05 PM
Hi, My name is Jim. Hope to learn more about Islam and the Quran.
Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
11-19-2012, 10:08 PM
Welcome to the forum Jim :)

I hope your stay with us will be mutually beneficial.

God bless.

Scimi

theplains
11-19-2012, 10:09 PM
Thanks Scimi.

Who Am I?
11-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Doesn't this make you a two-post wonder now? :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
11-19-2012, 10:51 PM
no he's limited until he makes 48 more posts :D took me ages to get up to 50 posts...but when I reached 50 posts, I started to pick up some real momentum :D

Scimi

- Qatada -
11-19-2012, 10:53 PM
Hey Jim :)

Heres a good site to start: http://islamreligion.com

If u have questions, ask away! :D

Who Am I?
11-19-2012, 10:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
no he's limited until he makes 48 more posts :D took me ages to get up to 50 posts...but when I reached 50 posts, I started to pick up some real momentum :D

Scimi
Oh, I was referring to the title "One Post Wonder" when I made that comment, but then it changed to Limited Member, and now I look stupid. :hmm:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!