/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please do pray for me in your prayers

peaceandlove
11-21-2012, 07:33 PM
:sl:

Due to some reason few month later my wife with my small child left my house , I had treid my best to bring him back by bringing some elders of our family,now a day they are trying to resolve the issues between our families.

I just want you people to do pray for me in your prayers that Allah will resolve my matter in a best way and give hidayat to me and my wife that we will never fight againg and live happy with our child forever. I do have intentions to do more effort to keep him happy as I can,

Please remember me in your prayers as I read that when some muslim brother pray for her brother Allah will grant it and listen to prayres too and reward them.

Also, I know that Satan will be most happy when there is a dispute between wife and husband so I did not want Satan to keep happy and want my wife back my home.

Remeber me in your pryaer.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
11-22-2012, 02:59 PM
:sl:

May Allah make you, your wife, and your child reunited, and then your family become a Muslim family that sakinah, mawadah, wa rahmah

Beardo
12-20-2012, 01:09 AM
May Allah Ta'ala ease your affairs and grant you happiness.

Muslim Woman
12-20-2012, 01:48 AM
:wa:

bro , may Allah grants what is best for u . Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
12-20-2012, 02:52 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

No worries in'shaa Allah, the good is coming in the way cause you are a slave of Allah so, never be sad cause He The Exalted Is with us...

May Allah ease everything for ya for the good and make all your worries and sadness go away Ameeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!