/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israel Ethnic Cleansing

User29123
11-21-2012, 11:08 PM
This video has been posted since last year but still interested, I guess the same orders were given in the last week or two..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKHaowFEOsw

WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS MUSIC IN SOME PLACES

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UnitedStates#1
11-25-2012, 07:49 PM
Comparing Isreal to Nazi Germany.

Very nice.

Jedi_Mindset
11-25-2012, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by UnitedStates#1

Very nice.
Yes because its true, israel is expelling a group of people and ethnic cleansing, wants to dominate the ME and wants to expand in 'greater israel'
Nazi germany took over europe, expelled groups of people and ethnic cleansed people. only difference is that nazi germany existed for 12 years, israel for 64 years.

But hey zionist troll under the disguise of a american christian, i know you get paid for this and its your job, but lets debate ok? maybe you will realize something in that brain of yours and quit your job, there are many jobs where you dont have to lie and decieve people or stir up communities and make them fight each other. It certainly wont work here btw

Scimitar
11-25-2012, 08:17 PM
haha! you the real zion_king bro Jedi, you pwn zionists :D 1337.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
11-25-2012, 08:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
haha! you the real zion_king bro Jedi, you pwn zionists :D 1337.
Indeed bro

I will not calm down until I will put one cheek of a tyrant on the ground and the other under my feet, and for the poor and weak, I will put my cheek on the ground - Umar ibn khattab(Ra)

Subhan'Allah what a great example.

crimsontide06
11-25-2012, 09:09 PM
ummm I don't think you need a warning about music..it won't kill anybody. strange lol

جوري
11-25-2012, 09:40 PM

Very nice.
innit? zionism = nazism- were you surprised? I know it takes you a bit longer than everyone else to process info.

best,

Jedi_Mindset
11-25-2012, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ

innit? zionism = nazism- were you surprised? I know it takes you a bit longer than everyone else to process info.

best,
Well considering he has the name ''Unitedstates#1'' on a muslim forum, he thinks that no one will notice that he is a troll and a paid shill.

I'm gonna explain to him that zionists and nazis were friends of each other from the start.

Wall street and the rise of hitler: http://www.reformed-theology.org/htm...s/wall_street/

Bush Sr and ADL ( A pro zionist organization) supplied hitler's army and paid hitler.

Hitler and henry ford:

جوري
11-25-2012, 09:57 PM
I couldn't take that vid much longer..
on the bright side I just watched a video of young Palestinians playing through the Israeli raids:

it was really amusing to see them so unfazed whilst the Israeli dogs go into your tax money funded state of the art shelters, they go into the ground hiding like rats and snakes. Their desire for life is insatiable as is our desire for martyrdom.
victory is soon in shaa Allah, victory is ours!

User29123
11-25-2012, 10:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
ummm I don't think you need a warning about music..it won't kill anybody. strange lol
Say that to the moderator who edited it :)

YusufNoor
11-25-2012, 10:54 PM

Very nice.
Peace US,

not only is Israel like Nazi Germany, but the US is that way as well and getting worse.

it is sad indeed, if you chose not to visualize reality. just substitute fatherland for homeland and Gestapo for TSA and Homeland Security in all of the Gov't propaganda. it is EXACTLY the same. the one difference would be that homosexuality won't be attacked because it is anti Biblical and doesn't contribute to a growing population.

Gaza is being treated just like a Jewish Ghetto in Europe prior to WWII. who did that? Nazis!

spit out the kool-ade and shut off the Corporate Mass Propaganda, you know, the news!

it may be painful for you to see the truth, but the truth is the truth even if you stick your head in the sand shouting "nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah".

the first step to halting your brainwashing begins with you.

do you have what it takes?

peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!