/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Politics dressed as entertainment ?

truthseeker63
11-22-2012, 03:08 PM
As-Salamu Alaykum to the Muslims here and Hello to the Non Muslims I prefer not to worship the Idolatry of western politics

but i do see more americans see that american politics is a joke the politicans never try to solve the real problems

people here just view politics as entertainment as a sport a game not about getting things solved

just my view anyone agree because I notice this about Secular Western Politics.

Politics dressed as entertainment
Entertainers Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and Glenn Beck have been dominating the political landscape in the US.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opi...114404240.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truthseeker63
11-22-2012, 03:12 PM
My whole point is that no matter who the American President is you still see homeless people in America crime poverty alienation in society and unemployment and many other depressing problems like unjust wars racism and police brutality.

ardianto
11-22-2012, 03:15 PM
What's difference between comedians and politicians?

Comedians make people smile, politicians make people laugh.

truthseeker63
11-22-2012, 03:20 PM
Why not be for a way of life that would want to solve problems and doesn't view politics as a form of entertainment and views politics as serious business I view Secular Politics as boring anyone agree ?

Ten facts about Sharia law (Islamic law)
The aim of the Shari'ah is to preserve society in a form which is healthy and fruitful for the inhabitants on earth. Shari'ah helps mankind live the way the creator has decreed us to live, and to ease our worship to Allah (SWT).

In (Western) society, there is a race to maintain a basic lifestyle, to provide food, shelter and clothing for you or your family, only to meet the basic necessities. You will see this same behaviour anywhere where the Shari ah is not implemented. To provide even the most basic commodities such as electricity, gas and water it is a hassle and something western democracy has failed to give or provide us even till today, this is why we find the population resorting to crime, effectively leading to mass corruption and depression.

Is it in the governments interest to serve God (Allah) or the political elite? With broken families, high rape, paedophilia, massive percentages of alcohol related diseases and deaths, homelessness, obesity. These statistics reflect the success of a government which rules by man made law and it paints a picture that tells us the government only serve the interests of the political elite, including big corporations, banks and man's desires.

Let us look to what the Shari'ah offers us, and lets see what Allah (SWT) has legislated for mankind. Ultimately, if any book is divine, it will detail all affairs for man and tell us how to deal with today's problems.

http://dcfnfb.blogspot.com/2010/11/t...lamic-law.html

“Government is the Entertainment division of the military-industrial complex.”
Frank Zappa

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/8857...strial-complex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truthseeker63
11-22-2012, 03:29 PM
I understand this argument is a recipe for killing fun, for taking the laughter out of their shows, especially in political times where escapism is tempting. With the US at war in Iraq and Afghanistan, and a dismal economy leaving people desperate, these times are a bit too serious to take so lightly.

truthseeker63
11-22-2012, 03:29 PM
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opi...114404240.html

truthseeker63
11-22-2012, 03:34 PM
“Government is the Entertainment division of the military-industrial complex.”
Frank Zappa

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/8857...strial-complex

truthseeker63
11-22-2012, 03:44 PM
Has anyone here ever noticed that People tend not to care about the Politics of other Nations like in the West Americans find British Politics boring a German would not care about the Politics of Russia and a French Person would not care about the Politics of Poland anyone agree ?

truthseeker63
11-22-2012, 03:44 PM
I think this is in part because we divide the World by National Borders and Nationalism.

truthseeker63
11-22-2012, 03:45 PM
Sorry for all my posts sorry for my rant this is really how I feel.

truthseeker63
11-22-2012, 03:47 PM
I just notice Americans don't care about the Politics of other Nations they only care about American Politics why is this is this because they feel it does not affect them ?

Independent
11-22-2012, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
people here just view politics as entertainment as a sport a game not about getting things solved

just my view anyone agree because I notice this about Secular Western Politics.
Yet, for all its defects, this system has delivered a far higher standard of living than is available in most countries. Other Western countries are even better where they get a better balance between wealth creation and poverty prevention (eg Scandanavia).

جوري
11-23-2012, 12:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Independent
Yet, for all its defects, this system has delivered a far higher standard of living than is available in most countries.
No!
It is a bogus sense of security, which the later generations shall inherit the ill of unless they construct more absurd laws to bequeath folks even further down but sooner or later it will collapse over someone's head.. that's what usually happens with man-made systems!
some are better than others but in the end none the wiser!
You can't keep redefining what it means to be bankrupt and raising your debt ceiling and think your two million dollar home actually belongs to you. You also can't base your economic & political existence on war mongering and usury and think you've 'far higher standards' - It is a no standard system where anything and everything illegal goes and so long as its bottom line is a dollar and not a human being!

Independent
11-23-2012, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
You can't keep redefining what it means to be bankrupt and raising your debt ceiling and think your two million dollar home actually belongs to you
Your knowledge of the Qu'ran may be encyclopaedic. Your knowledge of modern economics, less so.

The mechanism of government debt has been commonplace for centuries and most countries today avail of it. (I note that Egypt's debt is currently 76.45% of GDP according to IMF figures). You can use it wisely, or you can make a mess of it. Just like any other system. Unfortunately, just now, plenty of countries are making a mess of it. That's humans for you.

Will this system last forever? Nothing lasts forever. Will the US be ruined by it next year? Not unless the Tea Party/Republicans are terminally stupid. The issue of the fiscal cliff is political more than it is economic. In any case, even if the US collapsed tomorrow, the system survives in other countries all over the world.

جوري
11-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Your knowledge of the Qu'ran may be encyclopaedic. Your knowledge of modern economics, less so.
My knowledge of either isn't optimal indeed. I learn as I go along with my God given abilities and common sense govt. 'debt being commonplace' , 'That's humans for you' I fear isn't the more intelligent breakdown argument here nor is bringing Egypt's debt into the equation given that Egypt's debt or any country's debt is a direct result of a U.S style system or U.S imposed system of usury. By the way this isn't my own invention either, go check out atheist breakdown of modern economics that has gripped the world all the way from the U.S to Saudi arabia and my sentiments will be echoed and the fix is not going to be comments of 'common place' or other country's debts. it is a root cause analysis of what caused it and how to combat it.
Don't flatter me with compliments and don't flatter yourself.

best,

Independent
11-23-2012, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
My knowledge of either isn't optimal indeed.
So, you wish to de-industrialise the middle east?

جوري
11-23-2012, 06:52 PM
So, you wish to de-industrialise the middle east?
I don't see how and utterly uninterested in your theories otherwise!

best,

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!