/* */

PDA

View Full Version : China Will Build the Tallest Building In the World in Just 90 Days

Ramadan90
11-22-2012, 06:12 PM
"According to its engineers, this will be the tallest skyscraper in the world by the end of March of 2013. Its name is Sky City, and its 2,749 feet (838 meters) distributed in 220 floors will grow in just 90 days in Changsha city, by the Xiangjiang river. Ninety days!It's not a joke. According to the construction company, the skyscraper will be built in just 90 days at the unbelievable rate of five floors per day."

Link: http://gizmodo.com/5962070/china-wil...n-just-90-days

Yaumul qiyamah is very close.:heated:

Only 90 days?! It usually takes 5-6 years to build such a high building.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crimsontide06
11-22-2012, 07:31 PM
90 days is nothing in China..and that is right...people vying to build the highest buildings, is a sign o_O I actually looked it up the other day after seeing all the stuff going on in Gaza.

Dagless
11-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Sky City will consume a fifth of the energy required by a conventional building
That sounds pretty awesome.

Ramadan90
11-22-2012, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
90 days is nothing in China..and that is right...people vying to build the highest buildings, is a sign o_O I actually looked it up the other day after seeing all the stuff going on in Gaza.
May Allah help the palestinians. I feel so helpless. We really live in a very sick world. The end times is really near.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
11-22-2012, 09:49 PM
Ah...I don't care. :/

crimsontide06
11-23-2012, 12:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow
Ah...I don't care. :/
The point I believe is THIS..building of high buildings, is a sign of the end.. Not just building buildings but trying to outdo each other by building the tallest.

جوري
11-23-2012, 12:27 PM
china made building?.. no thanks! it will go down faster than it went up!

GuestFellow
11-23-2012, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
The point I believe is THIS..building of high buildings, is a sign of the end.. Not just building buildings but trying to outdo each other by building the tallest.
Asslamu Aliakum,

I'm sorry if I sounded rude. I believe you made an excellent point. I just don't care about big buildings, you know the idea of countries making buildings to compete with others. Again, I hope I did not come across as being rude.

Ramadan90
11-23-2012, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
china made building?.. no thanks! it will go down faster than it went up!

LOL! That was what I was thinking. It will probably go down in 20 days. * waiting*

Ramadan90
11-23-2012, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow
Asslamu Aliakum,

I'm sorry if I sounded rude. I believe you made an excellent point. I just don't care about big buildings, you know the idea of countries making buildings to compete with others. Again, I hope I did not come across as being rude.
You didnt come across as being rude brother. :)

crimsontide06
11-25-2012, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
You didnt come across as being rude brother. :)
didnt think you were rude, just stating what the thread was about :P

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!