/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I was told and taught that in Islam Muslims who are Stoned to Death for Adultery are

truthseeker63
11-23-2012, 12:39 AM
I was told and taught that in Islam Muslims who are Stoned to Death for Adultery are not punished after death therefor they go to Paradise is this true what about Homosexuality if they Repent before they are Stoned can they go to Paradise or what about a Muslim who commits Zina 4 Times ? I know many Western People think these punishments are cold hearted but death is not the worst thing that can happen to a person look at Martyrs and Martyrdom many people in history have risked their life for a moral cause or what is right they did'nt worry about the fear of death and I know that adulterers and homosexuals and people who get stoned for these things are not Martyrs but my point is that I heard the people who got stoned wanted the punishment maybe so they won't be punished in the next life they confessed can anyone quote the Quran and Hadith ?

Also no one on this earth will live forever death will come to us all rather from war killing cancer heart attack or dying of old age but it will come to us all in time they say life is short I used to think this was nonsense but it seemed like it was only yesterday that I was 8 years old now Im 25 so if I fear death now I will really fear death when I am in my old age but most old aged people I have met don't fear death anyone agree ?

Life isn’t worth living for, unless you have something worth dying for.
ty wrote on November 16, 2007

http://www.coolnsmart.com/life_quotes/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
paulpablo
11-23-2012, 09:50 PM
what reasons do you have to fear death?

Dagless
11-23-2012, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by paulpablo
what reasons do you have to fear death?
Change.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!