/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it being ungrateful to allah - a personal question...plz help

sabzee
11-25-2012, 09:38 PM
Salaam alaikum every1,

I have dis thing in my mind for past few days i want to know.plz help me out.I am an Electronics engineer seeking a job in Qatar .Its been almost 9 months i din get job and iam still searching.Iam looking for job in my particular subject.
Meanwhile i had got some part- time job for 2 weeks in some film festival in Qatar and the pay was very high.But just 2 days before i could start the work , i got another job of my field that also for 2 weeks only (Contract based- will extend on my progress) which i was searching for 9 months.
So i left film festival job for this job.When i joined this job i felt uneased not good abt it though i wanted this job for 9 months . The work was not gud very hectic and i had a bad feeling going for it and the most bad thing was i wasn't able to pray as i din get tym.I felt very bad.

After 1 week i left the job which i was searching for 9 months . I know i prayed alot for this job and when i got it , i left it. But i really didn't feel good for the job

I want to know that ,
Is it being Ungrateful towards ALLAH s.w.t as i had prayed for this job for so long and when i got it i left it in 1 week.
Plz some one tell me.Iam waiting ..plzzz

Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
11-26-2012, 03:45 PM
Wa alaykum assalam wa rahmatullah,

Yes, we should be grateful to Allah in ALL circumstances. But if one leaves something that is undesirable/harmful, then that doesn’t amount to being ungrateful. Your job was preventing you from fulfilling an obligatory duty to Allah, thus we cannot feel pleased with something that is taking us away from our deen and thinking that we must stay in it out of gratefulness to Allah.

Continue looking for a job that allows flexibility for prayer timings, and ask Allah to assist you and grant you ease in your affairs. Then be patient no matter how long it takes, and strive in showing your gratitude to Allah through obligatory, voluntary acts of ibadah and good deeds. Allah loves those who are patient and turn to Him for their needs. Insha Allah, you can stop worrying brother.

sabzee
11-26-2012, 09:51 PM
Salaam

Thanks alot bro for the reply...feel lot better..may allah s.w.t give jazaye khair to u ...
Rem me in duas

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!