/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It hurts so much :( I would think of it as a 'Trial'

anonymous
11-25-2012, 11:43 PM
Asalaam alaikum (:
I knew this guy I used to talk to everyday day every minute and I am very much in love with him. The problem is he is non-muslim. I believe this is a trial that Allah has maybe put into my life that I got to know this guy and I am in love with. We stopped talking a few weeks back but I gotta say that it has brought me much closer to Allah, as i try to read all my namaz (if I miss any due to being at work i read kaza) and I've started to do zikr.

Its just it hurts so much i dont know what to do everytime im thinking about him i know its wrong so i distract myself by reading about islam, just occupying myself with my family, workk etc.

sometimes like now i cant stop crying over it because i want to talk to him so bad but for about 2 weeks or so ive stopped myself from talking to him because i know firstly he aint going to talk to me, and secondly because its wrong. i feel like i cant even talk to anyone about it.

its just i cant stop crying at times like now, i feel so stupid and weak. i try to be strong but at times i just break down.

I would marry this guy but only if he was muslim. we dont talk or anything at all so i guess thats good. one thing i do pray that Allah guides him to Islam and shows him what a beautiful religion it is. Insha'Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
11-26-2012, 01:10 AM
Assalamualaikum

Sister ask Allah to make trials easy for you and try to be strong. When you have to walk on the straight path many difficulties will come in your way. Whenever you pray to Allah he will grant to something for it. But you need to be patient. Have faith in Allah and you can go through all the problems of your life by praying to Him alone and submitting yourself to Allah completely.

Try to engage in some productive activity.Try to keep yourself as busy as possible and try to find happiness in small things and remember the trials which our prophets had to go through. Believe me time is going to heal this you can forget all your mistakes and just remember the lesson you got from them.

It's really good that you are trying to keep yourself engaged and now I think you should try helping others. You can donate to organisation or help anyone in doing something. When you help others you will also become happy. You have a lot of good things to do we don't have time to waste over what has gone. Maybe

Allah alone knows your trials and he can only help you.

And whoever submits his face to Allah while he is a doer of good - then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold. And to Allah will be the outcome of [all] matters.
Surah Luqman 31:22)

Narrated Abu Huraira: Perhaps the Prophet mentioned the following (as Allah's Saying):
"If My slave comes nearer to Me for a span, I go nearer to him for a cubit; and if he comes nearer to Me for a cubit; I go nearer to him for the span of outstretched arms.
(Sahih Bukhari: Book #93, Hadith #628)

Nor strain thine eyes in longing for the things We have given for enjoyment to parties of them, the splendour of the life of this world, through which We test them: but the provision of thy Lord is better and more enduring.
[Surah Ta Ha:131]

"I will not let the deeds of any doer among you go to waste, male or female-you are both the same in that respect.

Those who have left their homes and were driven from their homes, and [who] suffered harm in My Way and fought and were killed,
I will erase their bad actions and admit them into Gardens with rivers flowing under them, as a reward from Allah. The best of all rewards is with Allah."
(Surah Al 'Imran: 195)

'O you who believe! Seek help in patience and the prayer.'-
(Qur’an 2:153)

'Verily,in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.-'
(Qur’an 13:28)

'Remember Me; I will remember you'- (Quran 2:152)

Allah knows your struggle and He will help you inshallah. Ask him to help you while praying.

Tell them (O Muhammad ): 'O My slaves who have wronged their souls, do not despair of Allah's mercy, for Allah will forgive all the sins. He is indeed very Forgiving, very Compassionate, Turn to Him then, and obey Him (in all your affairs).'"
(Al-Zumar:53,54)

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
"Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately. . .Always adopt a middle, moderate, regular course, whereby you will reach your target (of paradise)."
- Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Hadith 470

And never let Satan avert you. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy"
[Surat Az Zukhruf 43:62]

I will not let the deeds of any doer among you go to waste, male or female-you are both the same in that respect.
Those who have left their homes and were driven from their homes, and [who] suffered harm in My Way and fought and were killed,
I will erase their bad actions and admit them into Gardens with rivers flowing under them, as a reward from Allah. The best of all rewards is with Allah.
(Surah Al 'Imran: 195)

Imaan is like an air plane ride. The higher up you go, the smaller the things on Earth look.. Subhan'Allah

CosmicPathos
11-26-2012, 03:15 AM
I do not want to be harsh but do not you think that you fell in love with a kaafir, it means you are at mistake and the sinful one? Dont you think you should be the one trying to ask God to FORGIVE YOU than asking Him to make this kaafir a Muslim?

Take heed and get over it.

w salam

Amat Allah
11-26-2012, 03:32 AM
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

May Allah guide us , him to Islam and the whole world too Ameeen

my sweetheart, we all fall in mistakes and now you have returned to Allah and knew that you were doing something wrong... Alhamdulilah my dear...

and whether he was a muslim or kaafir; private relationship with non mahram is haram and I know that you have known this...

its allright now, as long as you are walking in the right path then keep on going honey ; you are a servant and slave of The Most Merciful The Most Compassionate and give no attention to anyone who tries to put ya down...we are not angels but still we try our best to please our Love our Lord Allah, right?

move a head and try your best to strengthen your relationship with Allah O my precious; ask His forgiveness and be sincere and you will find Him The Exalted with ya guiding your way...

past is past and we should never let it as a rock blocking our ways and preventing us from reaching the path of Allah's guidance ^___^

love ya my sweetie so much and wish ya happiness always

May Allah love ya ; Be pleased with ya and give ya the best of the best always and forever Ameeeeen

take care of your precious self dear...

leaving ya under Allah's sight, care and protection.

Humbly and with all love and respect in world, your sister:

Amat Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tw009
11-26-2012, 04:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
i feel like i cant even talk to anyone about it.
You're right. There's maybe no one around you who you can share this with. But know that Allah is always there. He knows everything better than anyone. He knows Exactly how you're feeling. He knows every little detail, what you have done and exactly what you are going through. so just talk to Him about it.He is the Most merciful, The Most Loving, The All-Knowing. The Lord of this world.

Let him know of all that is in your heart... you will feel much much better Inshallah.

Hulk
11-26-2012, 05:51 AM
Sorry sis but I think you should change your criteria for what makes a proper man for you. Being "muslim" isn't just a label you can slap on some one and then think "ok now its ok to marry you". Being muslims should be first on the list, not the last. I think the sisters give u good advice Im sorry if I sound insensitive I think its good that you are at least turning to your deen to find tranquility.

anonymous
11-27-2012, 01:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
I do not want to be harsh but do not you think that you fell in love with a kaafir, it means you are at mistake and the sinful one? Dont you think you should be the one trying to ask God to FORGIVE YOU than asking Him to make this kaafir a Muslim?

Take heed and get over it.

w salam
I didn't say I was an angel did I? of course I'm human and I do sin. And yes I always ask Allah to forgive me. Is it wrong to ask Allah to guide or forgive someone else? I dont think so. You were a little harsh there weren't you.

anonymous
11-27-2012, 01:38 AM
Innocent soul - Thank you :) made me feel much better.
Amatt Allah - Thank you sister. Ameen Insha'Allah
Hulk - i know what you mean. I would want to marry a good muslim guy, someone who would help me in my deen.

Amat Allah
11-27-2012, 01:38 AM
Nah, its not...

The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) prayed for non muslims so, go ahead honey and pray for whom you wana pray for ^__^

anonymous
11-27-2012, 01:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tw009
You're right. There's maybe no one around you who you can share this with. But know that Allah is always there. He knows everything better than anyone. He knows Exactly how you're feeling. He knows every little detail, what you have done and exactly what you are going through. so just talk to Him about it.He is the Most merciful, The Most Loving, The All-Knowing. The Lord of this world.

Let him know of all that is in your heart... you will feel much much better Inshallah.
I know right. Yeah I always feel better when I talk to Allah, do zikr etc :)

anonymous
11-27-2012, 01:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
Nah, its not...

The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) prayed for non muslims so, go ahead honey and pray for whom you wana pray for ^__^
thank you :) you have made me feel alot better including the other brothers/ sisters that replied. Remember me and my family in your blessed duas. JazakaAllah khair.

anonymous
11-27-2012, 01:45 AM
and whether he was a muslim or kaafir; private relationship with non mahram is haram and I know that you have known this...
oh and I was not in a relationship with this guy. I'm not the kind of girl to be in a relationship as I know it is haram and so so wrong.

Amat Allah
11-27-2012, 01:47 AM
of course you will and you are all allready in my duaa my sweetheart cause you are precious sons and daughters of my dear beloved Ummah and even non muslims are in my duaa...

we are not hear to hate each other but to put hand and hand and walk in one way to Allah, we are the slaves and servants of Allah so, we will try to lead and guide others to Him after Him and by His Mercy and Wisdom The Exalted till we die and according to our abilites...

love ya sister for the sake of Allah always and no matter what (big warm and motherly kiss on your precious forehead) ^__^

Amat Allah
11-27-2012, 01:50 AM
you said you used to talk to him, right dear?

anonymous
11-27-2012, 01:56 AM
of course you will and you are all allready in my duaa my sweetheart cause you are precious sons and daughters of my dear beloved Ummah and even non muslims are in my duaa...

we are not hear to hate each other but to put hand and hand and walk in one way to Allah, we are the slaves and servants of Allah so, we will try to lead and guide others to Him after Him and by His Mercy and Wisdom The Exalted till we die and according to our abilites...

love ya sister for the sake of Allah always and no matter what (big warm and motherly kiss on your precious forehead) ^__^
thank you sister, likewise.
and yes we did speak but I didn't meet him and stuff. just friends, but don't talk at all now so its good i guess (:

Amat Allah
11-27-2012, 01:58 AM
yep, May Allah love ya and protect ya from all harms Ameeeeen <3

anonymous
11-27-2012, 02:00 AM
Ameen Insha'Allah, Pray the same for you sister (:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!