/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just Joined

IslamiMessage
11-28-2012, 12:10 AM
Assalam O Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

I am glad to be a part of this community. I think I will find a lot of useful information here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amat Allah
11-28-2012, 12:16 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Welcome my respected and noble brother to Islamic borad as a new precious member of our beloved big family...

please, enjoy your stay and if needing anything just ask away, In shaa Allah.

May Allah lead your way to the path of the endless true happiness always and forever Ameeen

take care of your precious self...

leaving ya under Allah's sight and care...

Humbly, your sister:

Amat Allah.

IslamiMessage
11-28-2012, 03:12 AM
Thank you very much for your dua. I make the same dua for you as well.

Endymion
11-28-2012, 05:39 PM
:welcome: hope you'll have a peaceful and beneficial stay here In sha Allah.

P.S.There is a new member with the id of "Sabzee" means "Vegetable" in Urdu :hmm: Im waiting him/her to introduce i want to know what a vegetable has to say in an Islamic forum :hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IslamiMessage
11-28-2012, 07:28 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I am a bit curious as well as to what, "Sabzee (Vegetable)" is doing in a forum; especially in an Islamic forum.

sister herb
11-28-2012, 08:10 PM
Salam alaykum

welcome to forum.

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
11-29-2012, 01:14 AM
Asalaam Aleikum :)

welcome to the boards!

- cOsMiC

IslamiMessage
11-29-2012, 01:30 AM
Jazakallah khair

Paprika
11-29-2012, 12:57 PM
Greetings from the king of Spices.....:phew had too many

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!