/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prophecies about Syria, Egypt, Yemen, Iraq etc.

جوري
11-28-2012, 03:21 AM
:sl:

can someone find me some end of the world prophecies about those individual countries please?
I did a google search and for five pages I found anti-Islamic rhetoric and mambo about Biblical prophecies all of them utterly hilarious if they're not quite sad about the evils of Islam and Muslims rising etc.

anyhow to make a long story short, it put me in a worse mood than the one I found myself in today so I am really looking for the good stuff.. if you can populate some for me I'd so appreciate it.. and oh btw why isn't there one Islamic site on that search? not a one is that normal?

JZK

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jedi_Mindset
11-28-2012, 06:17 AM
Abu Firas said he heard Abdullah bin Amr ibn Al-'Aas say: " You will confront Constantinople (meaning the Romans) three times. In the first confrontation, you will do well. In the second one, you (after defeating the Romans) will enter into a reconciliation treaty with them to the extent that the Muslims will build a mosque in it ( Constantinople) and invade (together with the Romans) an enemy located behind Constantinople and then you will return (after that invasion) to Constantinople. In the third (confrontation), Allah will open it (Constantinople) for you when you (Muslims) say Takbir (Allah Akbar, meaning Allah is Greater) . One third of it (Constantinople) will be destroyed. Allah will burn one third of it. You will divide among you the wealth found in the remaining third." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab al-Fitan)

Sahih hadith which confirms this hadith:

(1) Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed ani the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ). (Book #041, Hadith#6924)

Dabiq is aleppo plains in syria and turkey. The romans could be NATO or russia.

islamica
11-28-2012, 08:38 AM
Narrated Umm Salamah, Ummul Mu’minin: The Prophet said: “Disagreement will occur at the death of a Caliph and a man of the people of Madina would come flying forth to Makkah. Some of the people of Makkah would come to him, bring him out against his will, and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. An expeditionary force would then be sent against him from Syria but would be swallowed up in the desert between Makkah and Madina.”
(Sunan Abu Daud)

Abu Nadhrah says: "We were sitting in the company of Jabir bin Abdullah (R.A.) when he said: 'Soon the people of IRAQ will neither receive any food (grain) nor any money.'" We asked, "Why would such a thing happen?" He replied, "Because of the non-Arabs." (i.e they will prevent food from going into Iraq, in the form of "sanctions" to this day.) He then said: "Soon the people of Shaam (SYRIA) will neither receive any money nor grain." We asked as to why this would happen. He replied: "Because of the Romans (christians)."

The Last Hour would not come unless the Euphrates would uncover a treasure of gold, so he who finds it should not take anything out of that. (Muslim: Book #041, Hadith #6920)

Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (May peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come before the Euphrates uncovers a mountain of gold, for which people would fight. Ninety-nine out of each one hundred would die but every man amongst them would say that perhaps he would be the one who would be saved (and thus possess this gold). (Sahih Muslim: Book #041, Hadith #6918)

Iraq Suffers as the Euphrates River Dwindles - http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/14/wo...ates.html?_r=0

In another report, it was estimated that the river will drive up by 2023.

Dajjal will appear somewhere between Syria and Iraq, and he will travel the whole world preaching his falsehood but will be unable to enter Makkah or Madinah. These holy cities will be guarded by angels that will not allow him to enter their sacred boundaries.

After the Dajjaal has appeared and spread corruption throughout the earth, Allaah will send 'Eesaa ibn Maryam, upon whom be peace, who will descend to the earth, coming down to the white minaret in the East of Damascus, Syria, resting his hands on the wings of two angels. When he lowers his head, drops will fall, and when he raises it, drops like large pearls will fall (these are like grains of silver in the shape of big pearls, and it means that drops of water as pure as pearls will fall. The water is described as pearls because of its purity). No kaafir will smell his breath except he will die, and his breath will reach as far as his eyes can see. He will come down to the victorious group that is fighting for the truth and has come together to fight the Dajjaal. He will descend at the time when the iqaamah for prayer is being given, and he will pray behind the leader of that group.

Hazrat Hudhaifa b. Usaid Ghifari reported: "Allah's Messenger came to us all of a sudden as we were (busy in a discussion). He said, "What do you discuss about?" They (the Companions) said, "We are discussing about the Last Hour." Thereupon he said, "It will not come until you see ten signs before, and (in this connection) he made a mention of the smoke, Dajjal, the beast, the rising of the sun from the west, the descent of Prophet Jesus, the Gog and Magog, and land-slidings in three places (one in the east, one in the west and one in Arabia), at the end of which fire would burn forth from Yemen, and would drive people to the place of their assembly."
[Sahih Muslim, Hadith no. 6931]

جوري
11-28-2012, 10:18 AM
Jazakoum Allah khyran - nothing about Egypt in specific? Nothing about a civil war? Don't know why I recall something about a split and two groups fighting - must be about something else then!
Browsing the net gas taught me just how deep the hatred and enormity Jews and Christians have for Islam and Muslims!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
11-28-2012, 11:55 AM
There is a hadith about egypt, prophet muhammed(saw) didnt mention civil wars specifically but he mentioned harj, which means bloodshed or killings, look at the ME now, massslaughter, secterian strife, civil wars.

If egypt will end up in a civil war it will most likely be amongst those killings or harj.

anyhow, i dont know if hadiths like this are valid:

AbdAllah Bin Amr Ibn Al-Aas stated that: "If you see a tyrant of the tyrants of the Arabs fleeing to the Romans, that will be a sign for Alexandria Battle (to occur soon with the Romans' invasion of Egypt through Alexandria)." (Nuaim bin Hammad, Kitab al-Fitan)

Zu Mukhammar said I heard the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم say, " You will make a Hudna (Truce Agreement) with the Romans(Europeans), and together you and them will invade an enemy (located) behind you. You will be victorious, take much booty, and you will leave. Then, you will camp on a hilly pasture. When one of the Romans will approach (the Muslim army), raise a cross and says "The Cross has won", one of the Muslims will get angry and take off the Cross. Then, the Romans will trick (bluff or deceive) you, and gather (prepare) for the Malhama (War). They will gather an army against you and come against you with eighty banners, each banner followed by 10,000 (or 12,000) men." (Ahmad, Abu Dawud, and Ibn Majah)

The last one can be verified, this is when a truce is made between the romans and muslims, and they will help each other to attack aggresors and tyrants. However the romans will break this truce and the final battle will start, this will be in syria near turkish border (aleppo plains)

The Wars with the Romans

During that time, some Christians will embrace Islam. The Romans (European countries) will attempt to fight them. Muslims will side by the new converts and fight with them against the Romans.

Abu Huraira narrates that Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم said:

"The Hour (of Resurrection) will not come until the الروم Romans (Europeans, Americans, etc.) land in Al-A'maq (valleys in Antioch, southern Turkey) or in Dabiq (a plain near Aleppo, Syria). An army consisting of the best of the people of the Earth (an international Muslim army) at that time will come out of Medina (in Saudi Arabia) to face them.

When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans will say: ' Do not stand between us and those (Christian Converts to Islam) who were taken away from amongst us. Let us fight with them ' ; and the Muslims will say: 'No! by Allah, we will not stand aside and let you fight our brothers.'

They will then fight. A third (of the Muslim army) will be defeated (& run away), and Allah will never forgive them. A third (of the Muslim army) will be killed and they will be regarded as the best martyrs in the eyes of Allah. A third (of the Muslim army) will conquer and they do not get affected by Fitna (tribulations). They will conquer Constantinople (Istanbul, New York, or a major European city )

While the Muslims are busy distributing the spoils (booty) of war, after hanging their swords by the olive trees, Satan will shout: 'The Anti-Christ has taken your place among your family (or in your land).' The Muslims will then come out, but will find out that it is not true. And when they arrive to Al-Sham (Damascus or Syria), he (Anti-Christ) will come out. While they (Muslims) are preparing to fight him, and drawing up their ranks, prayer time will come and then, Jesus the son of Mary will descend and lead (or join) them in prayer. When Allah's enemy (Anti-Christ) sees him (Jesus), it will dissolve just as the salt dissolves in water. If Jesus were to leave him (Anti-Christ) alone, he (Anti-Christ) would melt to death anyway, but Allah will have him (Anti-Christ) killed by his (Jesus') hand, and he (Jesus) will show the Muslims his (Anti-Christ's) blood on his (Jesus') spear." (Sahih Muslim)

http://www.discoveringislam.org/roman_invasions.htm

islamica
11-28-2012, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
Jazakoum Allah khyran - nothing about Egypt in specific? Nothing about a civil war? Don't know why I recall something about a split and two groups fighting - must be about something else then!
Browsing the net gas taught me just how deep the hatred and enormity Jews and Christians have for Islam and Muslims!
Sorry, didn't come across any info regarding egypt alone. But it could be understood under bigger context. For example, Iran, afghan or pakistan is not mentioned anywhere but khorasan and it's army can be related to all 3 countries since part of their land makes up khorasan.

on a second note, i agree about the search results. I remember at the beginning google was really good and all the good islamic sites were right no the top. but since then nothing but anti-islam trash over there, mainly from google's doing and paying by anti-islam pundits to have their sites on the top. i don't even search on google anymore if it has something to do with islam. try this maybe?

http://www.halaalsearch.com/

جوري
11-28-2012, 02:21 PM
I doubt Iran is part of the hadith on Khurasaan.. Allah A3lam they do have incredible armies and are very well trained but their aqeedah isn't what was brought by the prophet PBUH so I'll give them credit where it is due them compared to our armies, they're organized, they're well trained when it comes to Aqeedah I don't see how the hadith can apply to them unless they're the ones closest to Saudi border who are sunni Muslim but they've no privileges whatsoever and are deeply persecuted! Allah A3lam

Jedi_Mindset
11-28-2012, 08:35 PM
It has been narrated to us from Abdullah that Abi Thana Abd ar-Razaq narrated from al-Munther bin Nu'man al-Aftas that he said: "I heard Wahb narrating that Ibn Abbas said, the Prophet (pbuh) said: 'An army of twelve-thousand will come out of Aden-Abyan. They will give victory to Allah and His messenger; they are the best between myself and them'.
Aden-Abyan is in yemen ofcourse.

Vid added to it(Contains instrumental):

Yemen today also conquered by the romans and a puppet taghoot.

جوري
11-28-2012, 09:28 PM

islamica
11-28-2012, 11:18 PM
No, the hadith does not refer to the shia iranian. Yea they have strong army and all that but so will 70,000 jews rise out of there to fight against Islam. I was talking about the pashtun people who live in south of iran, in pakistan and afghanistan. The boarder land of these 3 countries make up what was once khorasan. With the war waging on them in afghan and drone attacks in pakistan and a war coming into iran in the near future, all these pushtuns will get sick of being at the receiving end and will rise up and form the army of black flags, killing all their enemies. they will go to india first and conquer that land since they are the ones waging word in afghan (conquer of india is a hadith prophercies saying that will be the best army) they will probably wipe out a good chunk of the arabs too for aiding the kuffar and giving them military bases to attack from.

جوري
11-28-2012, 11:49 PM
much of that I see happening now in individual countries I feel Egypt is on the verge of a civil war and definitely Syria is divided now .. may Allah swt yoth'ir al'7aq..

ameen

AbuMuslimasf
01-16-2014, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
The last one can be verified, this is when a truce is made between the romans and muslims, and they will help each other to attack aggresors and tyrants. However the romans will break this truce and the final battle will start, this will be in syria near turkish border (aleppo plains)
"You will make a firm truce with the al-Rum until you and they wage a campaign against an enemy that is attacking them. You will be granted victory and great spoils.

Then you will alight in a plain surrounded by hills. There, someone among the Christians shall say: 'The Cross has overcome!' whereupon someone among the Muslims shall say: 'Nay, Allah has overcome!' and shall go and break the cross. The Christians shall kill him, then the Muslims shall take up their arms and the two sides shall fall upon each other. Allah shall grant martyrdom to that group of Muslims. After that the Christians shall say to their leader: 'We shall relieve you of the Arabs,' and they shall gather up for the great battle (al-malhama). They shall come to you under eighty flags, each flag gathering12,000 troops." [= approx. 1 million] Narrated with sound chains from Dhu Mikhbar al-Najashi by Abu Dawud, Ahmad, Ibn Majah, Ibn Hibban, and al-Hakim who declared it sahih and al-Dhahabi concurred. See Shaykh Shu`ayb Arna'ut's documentation of this hadith in his edition of Sahih Ibn Hibban (15:101-103 #6708-6709).

Zu Mukhammar said I heard the Messenger of Allah ﻢﻠﺳﻭ ﻪﻴﻠﻋ ﻪﻠﻟﺍ ﻰﻠﺻ say, " You will make a Hudna (Truce Agreement) with the Romans (Europeans), and together you and them will invade an enemy (located) behind you. You will be victorious, take much booty, and you will leave.

Then, you will camp on a hilly pasture. When one of the Romans will approach (the Muslim army), raise a cross and says "The Cross has won", one of the Muslims will get angry and take off the Cross. Then, the Romans will trick (bluff or deceive) you, and gather (prepare) for the Malhama (War).They will gather an army against you and come against you with eighty banners, each banner followed by 10,000 (or 12,000) men." (Ahmad, Abu Dawud, and Ibn Majah)

The alliance mentioned in the first part will be made at a time when constantinople was conquered by muslims. It will be an enemey of the romans (first hadith).

Abu Firas said he heard Abdullah bin Amr ibn Al-'Aas say: " You will confront Constantinople (meaning the Romans) three times. In the first confrontation, you will do well. In the second one, you (after defeating the Romans) will enter into a reconciliation treaty with them to the extent that the Muslims will build a mosque in it ( Constantinople) and invade (together with the Romans) an enemy located behind Constantinople and then you will return (after that invasion) to Constantinople. In the third (confrontation), Allah will open it (Constantinople) for you when you (Muslims) say Takbir (Allah Akbar, meaning Allah is Greater) . One third of it (Constantinople) will be destroyed. Allah will burn one third of it. You will divide among you the wealth found in the remaining third." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab al-Fitan)

this part has been already fullfilled:

Conquest of Morea (1458-1460)

Before the final siege of Constantinople Mehmed ordered Ottoman troops to attack the Morea, the despots, Demetrios Palaiologos and Thomas Palaiologos, brothers of the last emperor, failed to send any aid. Their own incompetence resulted in an Albanian-Greek revolt against them, during which they invited in Ottoman troops to help them put down the revolt.
Wikipedia

Abu Huraira narrates that Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم said:

"The Hour (of Resurrection) will not come until the الروم Romans land in Al-A'maq (valleys in Antioch, southern Turkey) or in Dabiq (a plain near Aleppo, Syria). An army consisting of the best of the people of the Earth (an international Muslim army) at that time will come out of Medina (in Saudi Arabia) to face them.

When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans will say: ' Do not stand between us and those (Christian Converts to Islam) who were taken away from amongst us. Let us fight with them ' ; and the Muslims will say: 'No! by Allah, we will not stand aside and let you fight our brothers.' ... (Sahih Muslim)

Six Patriot missile batteries are now operating under NATO command and control in southern Turkey.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!