/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Zionists training to fight for Israel

islamica
11-28-2012, 12:53 PM
Aussie Zionists training to fight for Israel

With the Middle East ceasefire less than a week old, young Jewish Australians are preparing to go to Israel so they can join the army and fight in any future conflict.

These young Australians say they are ready to risk everything to support Israel, and the recent violence has only increased their enthusiasm.

Australia's youth Zionist groups organise activities and Jewish education programs for teenagers in the hope they will actively support Israel.

For young Zionists, the state of Israel is central to Jewish life and there is a long tradition of them leaving home and moving to Israel.

It is called 'making Aliyah'.

In the past four years, more than 400 Australian Jews have made the move and most of them have done compulsory military service.

Reuben Bolaffi oversees Australia's young Zionist groups and he says the recent conflict has strengthened the resolve of young Australian Zionists to support the Jewish homeland.

"People who have the desire to be in Israel, it's not really going to change for them," he said.

"They have a vision of how they want to see Israel, and part of the vision [is] they want to go and build the state to how they want it to be and I think the recent Gaza conflict only increase that desire."

'Risk I have to take'

Ben Milston is one of many young Australian Jews who wants to be a combat soldier in the Israeli Defence Force.

He has started training around Bondi Beach to build up his fitness for what lies ahead.

"I imagine [you need to be] pretty fit. I'm trying to build up strength and core and everything, got to get prepared," he said.

It is an ambition which will put Mr Milston on the front line in an ongoing and bitter conflict.

"It's one of those things; what are you willing to give up and what are you willing to die for?" he said...

...Mr Milston works in a Jewish cafe in Bondi and lives a comfortable life. \

Leaving friends and family to take up arms for Israel was not part of his life plan, but a gap year in Israel changed that.

"I guess I realised how comfortable I am being with other Jewish people, other people that might have the same emotions..." he said.

"It's just I guess a really nice connection to be with your own people."...

Zionist youth camp

Mr Milston is not alone. There are other young Australian Jews - many of them members of youth Zionist groups - who are also preparing to fight for Israel.

Last weekend around 100 Zionist youth leaders met at a camp near Ballarat in Victoria.

For 20-year-old Sam Gosling, it was the last camp he would attend before leaving for Israel in less than three weeks.

He says he knows he is risking his life.

"I am putting my life on the line for Israel. I've made that decision that...I'll join the army for it," he said.

He says it has been a little unsettling watching the recent conflict on television, knowing he is going to be there soon.

"It was a little worrying but really it doesn't change anything. If anything, I want to go there more now...," he said.

"I'm going...there to really enjoy the country."...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-11-2...i-army/4397478

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-28-2012, 04:03 PM
[Pickthal 17:104] And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

for a certain end in shaa Allah!
May Allah swt make Islam & Muslims ever victorious!

ameen

IbnAbdulHakim
11-28-2012, 04:25 PM
makes me wonder what kind of propaganda these guys have been eating

جوري
11-28-2012, 04:32 PM
Look at the entire so-called Muslim world starting with Egypt and you'll know just how hard they've been working. Muslims now are called a faction in a country of 90% Muslims.. other so-called Muslims like Khalfan alkharoof of Emirates took an entire day of tv time to publish anti-islamic rhetoric with his pal murdoch and the same programming is shown on sky news.. Need I say more?
Yes you should be disgusted and yes you should wonder just like the Zionist ba$tards are wondering how to help their cockroach squatter state, how you can help your Muslim ummah. I shouldn't have to find five pages of anti-islamic crap just looking for Islamic eschatology on the end of the world.. We have the most money, oil, natural resources, population and brains in the world so what the heck is going on? and this is how it is on all fronts not just media which really should also take a strong portion of our efforts!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
11-28-2012, 05:46 PM
If young muslims go to training camps for preparing for fighting for Palestine, they would sure call as terrorist training camps, right? What makes those zionist training camps any different?

^o)

جوري
11-28-2012, 06:07 PM
Zionists and their poodles rate themselves so they can call themselves anything they want, and can call anyone who opposes them anything they want. In fact in order for Palestine to be recognized funny enough that they should want for such recognition, they must meet with certain conditions. One of them isn't complaining about Israel yes in so many words but they color it with the florid terms they want.. hypocrisy upon hypocrisy is all it is!

Ahmed222
03-18-2013, 04:22 AM
If younger muslims go to coaching ideologies for planning for battling for Palestine, they would sure contact as enemy coaching ideologies, right? What creates those zionist coaching ideologies any different?

Student1996
03-20-2013, 01:01 AM
Seriously? Say I went to go fight with Palestine. I would automatically be labelled "TERRORIST" It just goes to show how much America controls the UN. Or should I say America bullies the UN. American foreign policy is a joke.

Karl
03-20-2013, 10:31 PM
I wish all the Jews would return to Israel. Putin wants them all there so he can keep an eye on them. LOL
I suppose the aborigines will be pleased these foreigners are leaving.

GuestFellow
03-20-2013, 10:40 PM
Jewish zionists seriously need to get a life. At this rate we will have another holocaust. Such violent psychos. I really don't know why Zionists are so violent. May be they are paranoid.

sister herb
03-20-2013, 11:12 PM
Those paranoids arrested at the checkpoint at the West Bank 50 ´schoolchildren. Reason: they are Palestinians. They are children. They hds school bags where they all might have weapons and bombs. Bombs because they are Palestinians.

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) detained 50 Palestinian schoolchildren in the Old City of Al-Khalil on Wednesday morning.

Eyewitnesses told the PIC that IOF soldiers installed a roadblock in the middle of a street that leads to several schools in the southern areas of the Old City.

They said that the soldiers searched bags of all passing students and took away 50 of them from the elementary, intermediate and secondary stages from a number of schools including UNRWA-run ones.

The witnesses pointed out that none of the 50 students was released from the military position they were taken to.

Meanwhile, IOF soldiers blocked traffic at the entrance to Yabad village, south of Jenin, on Wednesday morning, locals said.

They said that the soldiers detained scores of vehicles, searched them, and asked for IDs of all those boarding them, creating traffic congestion in the process and delaying arrival of employees to their workplaces.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/d...ST69zMrqrFo%3d

----------------------------------------------
Were zionists paranoids? Of course not! They just have right to protect security of other zionists...

:? Simple yes?

GuestFellow
03-20-2013, 11:14 PM
I still think most zionists are paranoid. Fear of Holocaust, fear of a rising Arab population and fear of Muslims/Islam. They have caused so much damage that I doubt those affected will ever forgive them.

sister herb
03-20-2013, 11:37 PM
What will happen to those kids next? Normally they will be released, after harsh interrogation, beating and intimidation where soldiers try to force them become as informers. If not, zionists will claim they have made some crimes like throw stones, they put them to military court, demand they families pay fines what is usually thousands of shekels, some of them may keep in the pretrial costody some months.

That is calling as right to protect the security of "Israel".

Karl
03-21-2013, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow
I still think most zionists are paranoid. Fear of Holocaust, fear of a rising Arab population and fear of Muslims/Islam. They have caused so much damage that I doubt those affected will ever forgive them.
They are not paranoid, they are in conquer mode. Conquerors always play the paranoid game. When they want to wage war they always point the finger at other people and say "they are out to get us", "they are barbarians", "we must protect ourselves", "we must attack!".

GuestFellow
03-22-2013, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
They are not paranoid, they are in conquer mode. Conquerors always play the paranoid game. When they want to wage war they always point the finger at other people and say "they are out to get us", "they are barbarians", "we must protect ourselves", "we must attack!".
Okay if you say so.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!