/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If Shaytan disobeyed Allah?

ck1986
11-28-2012, 05:45 PM
If Shaytan disobeyed Allah why didnt Allah destroy or kill the Shaytan and create another angel?

Do Angels grow old and die like us?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Again if you read the Quran like suret Al'Araf you'd find the answer to that Q

Sahih International
[ Allah ] said, "Descend from Paradise, for it is not for you to be arrogant therein. So get out; indeed, you are of the debased.
7:14 to top

Sahih International
[Satan] said, "Reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."

7:15 to top

Sahih International
[ Allah ] said, "Indeed, you are of those reprieved."

7:16 to top

Sahih International
[Satan] said, "Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path.

7:17 to top

Sahih International
Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You]."

7:18 to top

Sahih International
[ Allah ] said, "Get out of Paradise, reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together."

________

I am surprised that you insist on calling yourself Muslim when the most basics of basics eludes you!
angels do not grow old but everything in existence will one day die- doesn't require the Quran but ahadiths, so you need to graduate from the basics first!

Muwaahid
11-29-2012, 12:52 AM
I hope everyone sees the doubts this individual is trying to spread on the webboard, if you reviewed his post it is clear he could answer his own questions by simply reading the quran, can you say troll?

جوري
11-29-2012, 12:55 AM
more that the C stands for christian & k for kaffir be that as it may I wouldn't say particularly clever, if you've been on the board long enough and browsed the web long enough it becomes all routine.. so sit back and prepare to be entertained!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
11-29-2012, 01:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
so sit back and prepare to be entertained!
I'll bring the popcorn ;D

جوري
11-29-2012, 01:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
I'll bring the popcorn ;D
the popcorn will be more entertaining than the show I am afraid :hmm:

Hulk
11-29-2012, 02:19 AM
If he is just a troll.. then he's only giving himself as an example.

"And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We believe"; but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say, "Indeed, we are with you; we were only mockers."" Sura Al Baqara

Aprender
11-29-2012, 03:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ck1986
another angel?
Another angel? Don't you know about the jinn?

جوري
11-29-2012, 03:40 AM
Christians don't know that like the previous impostor 'showboat' who alleged to be a Muslim terrorist before he found Jesus hallelujah- of course he slipped on a similar snafu - they don't train them well at evangel camps!

Who Am I?
11-29-2012, 03:53 AM
:sl:

Brothers... sisters... didn't your parents ever tell you not to feed the trolls? ;D

ck1986
11-29-2012, 10:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muwaahid
I hope everyone sees the doubts this individual is trying to spread on the webboard, if you reviewed his post it is clear he could answer his own questions by simply reading the quran, can you say troll?
I read the Quran but most of the time it doesnt make sense.

ck1986
11-29-2012, 10:25 AM
I read the Quran but most of the time it doesnt make sense.
or i don't understand it

Alpha Dude
11-29-2012, 10:52 AM
If Shaytan disobeyed Allah why didnt Allah destroy or kill the Shaytan and create another angel?

Do Angels grow old and die like us?
Shaytan/Iblis is not an angel. He is a jinn. Angels don't have any will of their own, they do whatever Allah tells them to do (if Shaytan was an angel he would not have disobeyed).

Allah allowed him to live because he asked for a period in which to misguide the offspring of Adam and drag them into hell with him.

Read this page.

facethetruth
09-03-2013, 05:56 PM
Because Shaytan challenged almighty Allah and said I will make these people who you made them better than me disobay you and few of them are going to be grateful, so Allah said who will follow you will be in Hell. Engels dont go old in age but they will die in the last day of earth, even the angel of death himself as it says in authentic hadeethes.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!