/* */

PDA

View Full Version : islamimessage[dot]com

IslamiMessage
11-29-2012, 01:27 AM
Asalamualykum everyone,

I have created a new website, and it features Islamic lectures from various orators. Moreover, it also has a chatroom where you can instant chat with other visitors and disucss Islamic issues. The site also contains naats and nasheed as well. The site is fairly new, so there isn't ton of stuff on it, however I'm doing my best to keep updating it. I also have put in a "Submit" tabs, so others can submit video or audio, and this will help me keep updated as well. There's also a forum, but I'm not going to force you guys to use it, but you are welcome to use it if you wish.

Anyways, I would like all of you who see this post to check it out and give me a quick and simple feedback. And if you like the site, spread the word of it, but it's up to you.

Here's the link again: islamimessage[dot]com

It contains embedded Youtube videos, so I don't know if all of you will be able to see them.

Jazakallah khair,

IslamiMessage

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
11-29-2012, 05:11 PM
:wasalamex

The lectures look interesting Masha'Allaah. I noticed there are some nasheeds with music, so I feel this spoils the website and musical nasheeds should be avoided. Also, be careful with the chat facility as that can lead to idle mixing between genders. May Allaah (swt) make it a means of da'wah and benefit and accept it from you, Aameen.

IslamiMessage
11-29-2012, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
:wasalamex

The lectures look interesting Masha'Allaah. I noticed there are some nasheeds with music, so I feel this spoils the website and musical nasheeds should be avoided. Also, be careful with the chat facility as that can lead to idle mixing between genders. May Allaah (swt) make it a means of da'wah and benefit and accept it from you, Aameen.
Yeah sorry, I will remove the ones that contain music. It's a bit hard to find nasheeds that don't have music in them. But I'll search and upload the ones that don't have music. If you find some, just let me know. Oh by the way, thank you for taking the time to visit the site and giving me this feedback.

IslamiMessage
11-30-2012, 07:26 PM
Does anyone here know some good Islamic documentaries/multimedia, or nasheed videos? You can provide me with links or title name, and also where I can find them. I need them for the site.

-Jzk

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!