/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Man beaten then forced to marry girlfriend

Ramadan90
11-30-2012, 10:47 AM
I know this is not funny, but I couldnt stop laughing when I was watching this. Poor man. LOL.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
11-30-2012, 12:27 PM
What the...what a stupid village. :/

Paprika
11-30-2012, 12:35 PM
They put the ring on the toe:omg:

His expressions give a new meaning to marriage is not a bed of roses.

Pure Purple
11-30-2012, 01:36 PM
The man was in relationship with this woman in past 4 years, so man deserve to be forced to marry.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
11-30-2012, 02:11 PM
*falls off chair* :D

GuestFellow
11-30-2012, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple
The man was in relationship with this woman in past 4 years, so man deserve to be forced to marry.
You can't be serious...you can't force people to marry. O_o

Ramadan90
11-30-2012, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple
He was actually in relationship with her in the past 10 years. He kidnapped her for 4 years. LOL!!!! I think he deserves this as well.;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!