/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israel Cries Out For Sympathy

Mustafa2012
11-30-2012, 03:06 PM
:salamext:

After Palestine's victory in their bid to join the UN, Israel looks to the world for sympathy.

"This is negative political theatre that takes us out of a negotiating process. It's going to hurt peace," Mr Regev told the BBC.

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called the vote "unfortunate and counter-productive", saying it put more obstacles on the path to peace.

"This is a whole new ball-game now. Israel will be dealing with a member of the international community, a state called Palestine with rights," the Palestinian Liberation Organisation's Hanan Ashrawi told the BBC.

It's about time they got a taste of their own medicine.

"We will have access to international organisations and agencies and we will take it from there."

Gaza's Prime Minister Ismael Haniyeh said in a statement sent to the BBC that Hamas support for the UN bid "is based on the 'rule of non-recognition of the occupier'... and the right of Palestinians to return to their homeland".

Israel, the US and EU regard Hamas as a terrorist organisation while Palestine, most of the Arab world and other countries around the world regard Israel as a terrorist occupier.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20552170

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UmmuShaheed
12-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Asaalamu Alaikum
Those who wrong others always have something to worry about,
Alhamdulilah this is a small step. Insh'allah We should pray for more drastic ones to come.
Allah knows best
Asalamu Alaikum

sister herb
12-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Zionists have these times a lot of cry; at the first they lost a lot of sympathy from the world when they swore they will beat Hamas in Gaza but after so many civil victims they had to stop they attack and now they couldn´t prevent most of members of UN to vote for Palestine.

Poor Bibi; he must be worry about his destiny in they election at January 2013.

M.I.A.
12-01-2012, 07:53 PM
i hope that when one day the tables are turned,

that the land will once again be a viable place to stay from muslims, jews and christians alike.

...i hope you all agree.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
theplains
12-01-2012, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
that the land will once again be a viable place to stay from muslims, jews and christians alike.
Hello,

Would you explain what you mean by viable? Do you mean where people of different faiths can
build their mosques, synagogues, and churches without any persecution? Does your hope for a
viable Palestine also apply to countries such as Saudi Arabia and Iran? If no, why not?

Thank you,
Jim

M.I.A.
12-01-2012, 10:19 PM
i understand your question, like all questions it is extremely complicated.

i dont live in saudi arabia or iran..

but if i did then id have to ask some questions myself.

is there a christian and/or jewish population there?

how do they practice at the moment?

do people of other faiths want to live there?

if so, why?

but with isreal and palestine it is an easier question..

because it is already a holy place for all monotheistic abrahamic AS religions.

and the benefits of having a communal religious hub and a truly holy land again would outweigh having a war zone.

now i live in a western multicultural country, my parents and there parents were brought in as laborers... willing.

they underwent a time of prejudice.

they worked hard and fair.

they integrated and became part of the country.

they established places of worship, which were not grand funded places of worship.

and they did all of it living under the law of the land.

now the next generation face tests of there own..

it is genuinely a test of faith.

maybe we could move to saudi arabia? jk... i dont have the references for it.

anyway my original post was relating to a day when people on all sides actually wanted peace.. which means leadership on all sides that openly discourages war.

which means fighting the people that still do.

what ya fightin for?

i mean after all, everybody of faith thinks they are under the rule of god and following there own religion.. there own paths.

some remember that they will have to account for the roles they played.

men of god are few and far between.

men of empathy and sympathy are often on the losing side..

like i said, when the tables are turned then its a true measure of character.

you either capitalise or you establish something a little more solid in foundation.

...so you want to know about sharia?

hope you can make the link between questions and answers. nothing is a verse or a line.

unfortunately the last person that could tell you about it.. is with god.

your on your own.

almost.

Scimitar
12-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Israel vying for sympathy? as if that's news :D this has been happening for close to a century, the balfour declaration was a sympathetic plea for the emergence of this unholy state in the first place - ever since the well known to be engineered world wars, it's been a crying game of "anti-semitism" - which I may add, is a running joke, considering that Palestinians are semites too... moreso than the khazar's ever can hope to be.

Sympathy? Not on our nellies.

Scimi

جوري
12-01-2012, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Israel vying for sympathy?
The cockroach state has only ever vacillated between aggression and emotional bullying - they don't know any other way to exist. If they felt they had any legitimacy in the region this wouldn't be their way. I hate calling those maggots Israel for Israel was Jacob and he's a far cry from them the scum of the earth!

جوري
12-01-2012, 10:48 PM
...i hope you all agree.
when the place becomes a viable place and peaceful Jesus (PBUH) will have descended and there will only two legions good and bad, and he'll be Muslim like all prophets were- so I am not sure where you were going with that, but I doubt very much the idea you've in your head will crystallize. We're not going to give an inch of our land to the scum of the earth and if they desire to live there then they'll live under Islamic rule in shaa Allah!

best,

M.I.A.
12-01-2012, 11:02 PM
see thats the thing,

your waiting on somebody to do your hard work for you.

like its a release of burden from you.

....the irony is quite amazing,

whats that line you always say?

self immolating man god that died for your sins?

so the chrisitans were free of any obligation?

yeah a guess you could wait on jesus pbuh.

and that last day would be like forever until you were ready.

and that is a truly sad thing.

and the athiest lives its life without a care in the world.

like hands over eyes.

sleep walking.

to be fair, it is so much easier to live asleep.

numb.

contributing to progress.

جوري
12-01-2012, 11:14 PM
see thats the thing,

your waiting on somebody to do your hard work for you.

like its a release of burden from you.
Not really.. everyone is doing the hard work now- you're just far removed from the grounds to know what's going on, outside of your utopic dreams that is!

best,

M.I.A.
12-01-2012, 11:27 PM
i guess so.

ah well if i could help you i would.

its always easiest helping strangers.

well keep working.

and nobody would ever expect you to trade your dreams for nightmares.

Mustafa2012
12-01-2012, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
The cockroach state has only ever vacillated between aggression and emotional bullying - they don't know any other way to exist. If they felt they had any legitimacy in the region this wouldn't be their way. I hate calling those maggots Israel for Israel was Jacob and he's a far cry from them the scum of the earth!
:wasalamex

I was just thinking about this the other day. The current Israeli government is ruled by a bunch of terrorists who were the first terrorists in the region with likes of the Stern Gang, Irgun and others. In fact Netanyahu was a member of Irgun if I'm not mistaken.

The Qur'aan refers to the children of Prophet Ya'qoob as "Bani Israa'eel" (Children of Israel) however the Zionists that control Israel today are far from the type of people that can be deserving of the title "Bani Israa'eel".

If anything, the orthodox peace loving Jews that oppose the Zionist oppression are more deserving of the title "Bani Israa'eel" than those who run government.

GuestFellow
12-01-2012, 11:32 PM
I think Israel suffers from a mental disorder.

M.I.A.
12-01-2012, 11:34 PM
it is an unstable region... politically correct term.

Mustafa2012
12-01-2012, 11:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow
I think Israel suffers from a mental disorder.
I don't think all Israeli's do, just the Zionist oppressors.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!