/* */

PDA

View Full Version : nemo's request.

Periwinkle18
11-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Assalam o alikum

Hope Everyones fine Umm just wanted to say tht Umm if I've ever hurted anyone or backbited or said anything tht more hav made them feel bad would want u guys to forgive me plz

Want the mods to forgive me too I knw m not good at following rules n I mite hav broken some so Umm IM sorry for that.

Lastly would like u all to pray for me plz IM not well ,really sick. Need duas Srsly.

JazakAllah khayrun

May Allah bless u all n grant u guys jannah inshaAllah n i would love to meet all my sisters n brothers in jannah inshaAllah :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-30-2012, 06:34 PM
Salam alaykum

dear sister, may Allah be with you and helps you to recover.

Let me send you bunch of fresh flowers with wish that you will feel better soon.

from your sister in Islam

Scimitar
11-30-2012, 06:41 PM
Sis Nemo, there's nothing to forgive- you my lil sister :)

I pray you will see better health soon, I just want you to eat an apple a day for a start :)

bro Scimi

Periwinkle18
11-30-2012, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Salam alaykum

dear sister, may Allah be with you and helps you to recover.

Let me send you bunch of fresh flowers with wish that you will feel better soon.

from your sister in Islam
JazakAllah Khayr sis love them how do u know I love roses,? :p

JazakAllah bro scimi inshaAllah will try hope I cn eat.

Oh n if anyone knows duas for protection against the evil eye plz lemme know

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
11-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Hope you will get better soon dear sister :)

May Allah cure you from your illness. Ameen

Sis, from what i know you never hurted me, but its always good to regret what you have done, its a part of tauba.

IslamiMessage
11-30-2012, 07:47 PM
By the way, duas can be made in any language. God Almighty knows all languages.

P.S: Hope you get well, and I'm kinda sick as well, so I can relate.

sister herb
11-30-2012, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
JazakAllah Khayr sis love them how do u know I love roses,? :p
Salam alaykum dear sister;

you better take some rest there, flowers in picture are tulips, not roses. But no problem, here are some roses too to you:

:statisfie

Periwinkle18
12-01-2012, 05:14 AM
Oops I thought they were roses :p

Snowflake
12-01-2012, 09:01 AM
Insha Allah it is purification for you ukhti. Al hamdulillah.

I ask Allah, The Powerful, The Sublime, The Lord of the Magnificent Throne to heal you until there is no trace of illness left. Ameen : )

Here's some energizing badam dhood for ya. Hope you like milk. :?

Periwinkle18
12-01-2012, 09:15 AM
Ameen thumma Ameen beautiful dua love u sis

Umm I'm having major eating probs :s jazakAllah though

islamica
12-01-2012, 09:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IslamiMessage
Don't know if this is exactly what your looking for, but I hope it helps: www(dot)---------/enemy(dot)htm

By the way, duas can be made in any language. God Almighty knows all languages.

P.S: Hope you get well, and I'm kinda sick as well, so I can relate.
I think the dua.org is a shia site. A more reliable site is www.makedua.com

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to seek refuge with Allaah for himself, and the greatest means of seeking refuge that is available to the Muslim is reading the Book of Allaah, above all the Mi’wadhatayn (the last two Soorahs of the Qur’aan, al-Falaq and al-Naas), Soorat al-Faatihah and Aayat al-Kursiy [al-Baqarah 2:255].

Among the saheeh du’aa’s for refuge that have been narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) are:
“A’oodhu bi kalimaat Allaah al-taammaati min sharri maa khalaq (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allaah from the evil of that which He has created).”
(Narrated by Muslim, al-Dhikr wa’l-Du’aa, 4881)

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with them both) said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to seek refuge with Allaah for al-Hasan and al-Husayn. He said: ‘Your father [i.e., Ibraaheem] used to seek refuge with Allaah for Ismaa’eel and Ishaaq with these words: A’oodhu bi kalimaat Allaah al-taammah min kulli shaytaanin wa haammah wa min kulli ‘aynin laammah (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allaah, from every devil and every poisonous reptile, and from every bad eye).’”(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, Ahaadeeth al-Anbiyaa’, 3120).

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed that Jibreel came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: “O Muhammad, are you ill?” He said, “Yes.” He said, “Bismillaahi arqeeka min kulli shay’in yu’dheeka, min sharri kulli nafsin aw ‘aynin haasid Allaahu yashfeek, bismillaahi arqeek (In the name of Allaah I perform ruqyah for you, from everything that is harming you, from the evil of every soul or envious eye may Allaah heal you, in the name of Allaah I perform ruqyah for you).” (Narrated by Muslim, al-Salaam, 4056)

Inshalah recite the above 3x after each salah, in the morning and evening. May Allah protect you from the evil of His creation and bless you with shifaa and fast recovery. Ameen.

How to know if a person is possessed by the jinn or affected by the evil eye.

ardianto
12-01-2012, 09:35 AM
Assalamu'alaikum

I also represent my wife to say thank you very much for your support and du'a that you have given for her.

May Allah gives you better health soon, and gives you strength to face every trial in your life.

You are in my du'a, sis. :)

Periwinkle18
12-01-2012, 10:45 AM
^ Ameen Akhi

Sis islamica the bismillahe arqeeqa dua isn't tht dua for someone else I mean we recite it for.someone else rite for their protection against the evil eye what can one recite for their own self ?

Alhumdulilah I do recite the other duas.

Muhammad
12-01-2012, 11:56 AM
:salamext: sister,

May Allaah (swt) grant you good health and protect you from all evil, and may this trial be an expiation for your sins, Aameen.

islamica
12-01-2012, 01:56 PM
^ Ameen Akhi

Sis islamica the bismillahe arqeeqa dua isn't tht dua for someone else I mean we recite it for.someone else rite for their protection against the evil eye what can one recite for their own self ?

Alhumdulilah I do recite the other duas.
Yes, that is a ruqyah. perhaps you can have your mum or sibling to recite it over you. Also found these,

Du’aa’s for protection include the following:

A’oodhu bi kalimaat-illaah il-taammati min sharri ma khalaqa
(I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allaah from the evil of that which He has created).

A’oodhu bi kalimaat-illaah il-taammati min ghadabihi wa ‘iqaabihi, wa min sharri ‘ibaadihi wa min hamazaat al-shayaateeni wa an yahduroon
(I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allaah from His wrath and punishment, from the evil of His slaves and from the evil promptings of the devils and from their presence).

And one may recite the words of Allaah:

“Hasbi Allaahu laa ilaaha illa huwa, ‘alayhi tawakkaltu wa huwa Rabb ul-‘arsh il-‘azeem

(Allaah is sufficient for me. Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne)”
[al-Tawbah 9:129 – interpretation of the meaning]

Snowflake
12-01-2012, 09:56 PM
Ameen thumma Ameen beautiful dua love u sis

Umm I'm having major eating probs :s jazakAllah though
And may He love you for Whose sake you love me for. Love you too ukhti.

How are you feeling now, and seriously what kind of eating problems?

Do you know the wise hakeems/physicians of old times recommended not forcing a patient to eat? Even today's doctors say that as long as you are able to drink it is okay, insha Allah. The body is weak and eating/digesting food can take up energy it is using to fight diease. Drink milk and eat dates, honey diluted with water, black seed kahwa (tea) and kichree is possible. Aw I wish I was there to nurse you myself. May Allah give you shif'a kamil and a long happy and healthy life. Ameen. :statisfie

format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion

Whaoo :wub:

Is that the treat for sick

Hey wait,im also sick +o( See,Aaaa.....aaa...ashooo

Now bring all that flowers and Badam Milk for me,Nemo is alright now :D
Oh dear! you do look a funny colour sis! :ooh:

*On closer inspection* Oh my God, you've gone green! *remembers people turn green with jealousy* It seems like a severe case! Tsk tsk... The best cure is tending to Nemo's every day until she is fighting fit insha Allah. Watch how quickly you turn white again ;D

Periwinkle18
12-02-2012, 01:58 AM
InshaAllah sis I'll send u a pm :)

I sometimes have to force my self to eat otherwise I won't eat at all :s

Aww endy once m better again I'll send u a pic of Biryani k.

Silent Peace
12-02-2012, 10:25 PM
May Allah cure you and forgive your sins sister. Ameen.

Periwinkle18
12-23-2012, 08:18 AM
Alhumdulillah I'm much much better now :) jazakAllah khayrun everyone thank you for remembering me in ur duas. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!