/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Louis Farrakhan believe Jesus as son of God?

ZJK24
11-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Zechariah and my question today is regarding the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan. When I am watching the speeches of Farrakhan I notice he makes many references to Jesus, The Bible and in particular Jesus as the son of God but Farrakhan is Muslim so why he believe Jesus as the son of God?

Why do I discuss Farrakhan. Well I feel that this man has very similar religious beliefs to myself. Even though I identify as Muslim, There are aspects of BOTH Islam and Christianity that I like. But Jesus as the actual son of God is not what I believe and I want to know if Farrakhan believes this as a Muslim?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-30-2012, 08:48 PM
I think you should contact to this Louis Farrakhan and ask him what he really believes and what doesn´t because nobody else can´t actually know others mind and believes.

Scimitar
11-30-2012, 09:04 PM
Salaam ZJK,

Accroding to scripture (OT and NT), God had many sons - just not begotten ones.

It is a sympathetic term used to describe someone who is close to God.

The old Hebrew Aramaic is very different to the modern English interpolations of "the son of God" in theology. For example, in the old Hebrew Aramaic, the son of God was not meant to be taken literally as a verse, but more a sympathetic metaphor as I described above.

Can you align with this?

Scimi

YusufNoor
11-30-2012, 10:03 PM
Farrakhan is neither Muslim nor honorable.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truthseeker63
11-30-2012, 11:16 PM
As Salamu Alaykum Louis Farrakhan believes that since im White a White Man that I can't be a Muslim he believes im a Devil I have no respect for Louis Farrakhan he meaning Louis Farrakhan does not even believe in a Afterlife he believes it is only a state of mind on earth he believes in the Atheist view of death Louis Farrakhanalso believes a man named Wallaca Fard Muhammad was God in person who appeared in the year 1930 Louis Farrakhan also believes that Elijah Muhammad was a Messenger of God Louis Farrakhan also believes thaere have been many gods Louis Farrakhan is a Polytheist Louis Farrakhan also believes that Black People are superior Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam has more in common with Christianity than with Islam in fact most Nation of Islam Members and Followers were raised Christians I Heard most of the Black People to go to Louis Farrakhan's Speeches are Black Christians not Muslims. Louis Farrakhan also uses the Bible more than the Quran in his Sermons Louis Farrakhan sounds more like Obama's Christian Pastor Jeremiah Wright who teaches Black Liberation Theology at his Church. One more thing I will add Louis Farrakhan believes Black People of North America are the Lost Tribes of Israel and that the story of Moses and Pharaoh and the Israelite 400 year Slavery in Egypt is really a Prophecy about Black People being Slaves for 400 years in North America and that the United States is Egypt and Pharaoh and Enslaved the Black Israelites for 400 years do any of these teachings sound like Islam did you know that Elijah Muhammad called Muslims Orthodox Muslims ? Louis Farrakhan also believes black people should only be allowed by law to marry other black people annd only white people can marry other white people and asian people with asians and so on. Louis Farrakhan also believes white people are devils created by a evil black scienist on an island 6000 years old. Louis Farrakhan is Black Nationalisthe believes in the separation of the races. Louis Farrakhan in the mental resurrection of the dead not a physical resurrection.

10. We believe that intermarriage or race mixing should be prohibited. We want the religion Islam taught without hindrance or suppression.

9. We believe that the offer of integration
is hypocritical and is made by those who are trying to deceive the black peoples
into believing that their 400-year-old open enemies of freedom, justice and
equality are, all of a sudden, their friends. Furthermore, we believe that such
deception is intended to prevent black people from realizing that the time in
history has arrived for the separation from the whites of this
nation.

12. We believe that Allah (God) appeared in the Person of Master W. Fard Muhammad, July, 1930 -- the long awaited Messiah of the Christians and the Mahdi of the Muslims. We believe further and lastly that Allah is God and besides HIM there is no God and He will bring about a universal government of peace wherein we can live in peace together.

http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/boo..._man/blk74.htm

24 There is no such thing as dying and
coming up out of the earth, meeting your friends and meeting those who died
before you. I say, get out of such slavery teachings. It keeps you blind, deaf
and dumb to reality. Get out of it, for if you depend on such, you will not
believe in yourself. When you are dead, you are DEAD.

http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/boo..._man/blk75.htm

8 No already physically dead person will be in the hereafter; that is slavery belief, taught to slaves to keep them under control. This is taught also so that they won't be thinking about the wealth of their slave-masters while under the slave-master. The slave is made to believe his will come after death, and his master knows that death settles all, and that you can't return to tell him whether he lied or told the truth.

http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/boo...man/blk132.htm

1 God is a man and we just cannot make Him other than man, lest we make him an inferior one; for man's intelligence has no equal in other than man. His wisdom is infinite; capable of accomplishing anything that his brain can conceive. A spirit is subjected to us and not we to the spirit. Habakkuk uses the pronoun "He" in reference to God.This pronoun "He" is only used in the case when we refer to a man or boy or something of the male sex. 2 Are we living in a material universe or a "spirit" universe?We are material beings and live in a material universe. Would not we be making ourselves fools to be looking forward to see that which cannot be seen, only felt? Where is our proof for such a God (spirit) to teach that God is other than man?It is due to your ignorance of God, or you are one deceived by the devil whose nature is to mislead you in the knowledge of God. 3 You originally came from the God of Righteousness and have the opportunity to return, while the devils are from the man devil (Yakub), who has ruled the world for the past 6,000 years under falsehood, labeled under the name of God and His prophets. The worst thing to ever happen to the devils is: the truth of them made manifest that they are really the devils whom the righteous (all members of the black nation) should shun and never accept as truthful guides of God! This is why the devils have always persecuted and killed the righteous. But the time has at last arrived that Allah (God) will put an end to their persecuting and killing the righteous (the black nation).

http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/boo...k_man/blk3.htm

1 In the Name of Allah who came in the person of Master W.F. Muhammad to whom praises are due forever, the Finder and Lifegiver to us, the so-called Negroes, who have been lost from our own Nation, God and religion for the past 400 years.

http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/boo...man/blk104.htm

Life after death and the existence of spirits

The Messenger’s Teachings on
Life After Death and the Existence of Spirit
Transcribed from the audio-taped lecture of Theology of Time, June 4, 1972
Christianity. What is Christ? What does Christ mean? What is the real
truth of the meaning of Christ? It means one coming in the last days to
crush the world of evil. Christ is a crusher. You don?t get that name in
the Bible until his time, then you read of Christ coming. He?s the
crusher of this religion: a lying religion, a religion that teaches you
must die before you can see the hereafter or the heaven.

http://muhammadspeaks.com/home/?page_id=775

Differences between Farrakhism and Islam

Myth: "nation of Islam" is a Muslim group

http://www.jews-for-allah.org/jewish...hism_islam.htm

Myth: Islam is a racist, afro-centric cult
because:

One of the great misconceptions of the twentieth
century is that the so-called `Nation of Islam' is a Muslim community, or more
precisely: a community which submits to Allah by following the Qur'an and
Sunnah. The `Nation of Islam' is a man-made way of life which borrowed some
elements of Islam and then mixed them with a large number of inventions and lies
to reach their present doctrines.

http://www.jews-for-allah.org/jewish...am/racist.html

Exposing Myths on Islam

http://www.jews-for-allah.org/jewish-mythson-islam/

Are heaven & hell real? Minister Abdul Muhammad answers this timely question at Mosque Maryam in Chicago.

Are Heaven & Hell Real? Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0UAxfyhx2E

Are heaven & hell real? Minister Abdul Muhammad answers this timely question at Mosque Maryam in Chicago.

Are Heaven & Hell Real? Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oBjuk1H8zg

Marvin Muhammad vs. Gene Cook (2003)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xio21Z-50kE

truthseeker63
11-30-2012, 11:17 PM
The video Marvin Muhammad vs. Gene Cook is a good listen.

truthseeker63
11-30-2012, 11:18 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xio21Z-50kE

ZJK24
11-30-2012, 11:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Salaam ZJK,

Accroding to scripture (OT and NT), God had many sons - just not begotten ones.

It is a sympathetic term used to describe someone who is close to God.

The old Hebrew Aramaic is very different to the modern English interpolations of "the son of God" in theology. For example, in the old Hebrew Aramaic, the son of God was not meant to be taken literally as a verse, but more a sympathetic metaphor as I described above.

Can you align with this?

Scimi
Yes this is also my understanding. But my concern regarding Farrakhan is that he many times will preach that Jesus is the LITERAL son of God, not in the sympathetic term like you and I would. What I don't understand is that Farrakhan is Muslim right so he should believe same but yet on several times we listen to him and you would think he's a Christian preacher.

See the example Farrakhan quotes John 3:16 in the video where he calls Obama a murderer in the white house.

جوري
11-30-2012, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZJK24
that Farrakhan is Muslim right
Wrong! and everyone has reiterated as much, he's not Muslim!
NOI aren't Muslims!

best,

YusufNoor
12-01-2012, 12:09 AM
what the Sister said!!

ZJK24
12-01-2012, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
Wrong! and everyone has reiterated as much, he's not Muslim!
NOI aren't Muslims!

best,
If Farrakhan and NOI are not Muslim then what?

Look I don't agree with anything racial that Farrakhan has said as I believe that racism is always wrong, but we can't ignore that this man is speaking about many relevant truths such as Zionist control of American government,the war on Libya, Syria and others...

And Farrakhan has talked of the risk of some Muslims becoming involved in haram gay-movements and promoting of things like the gay marriage the way many Christians have. Just because some of his past is questionable it doesn't mean that Farrakhan is not giving the good advise in his sppeches. And truthseeker what you said is not true, there are always white/caucasian people at Farrakhan's lectures, and Farrakhan is friends with both white Muslims and non-Muslims like Michael Pfleger

جوري
12-01-2012, 02:34 PM
They're what they are- the teachings of islam are a done deal if you want to know what they're then read the noble book and sunnat ar'rasool.
NOI are a nation of fools nothing more nothing less!

best,

Scimitar
12-01-2012, 04:47 PM

Look I don't agree with anything racial that Farrakhan has said as I believe that racism is always wrong, but we can't ignore that this man is speaking about many relevant truths such as Zionist control of American government,the war on Libya, Syria and others...

And Farrakhan has talked of the risk of some Muslims becoming involved in haram gay-movements and promoting of things like the gay marriage the way many Christians have. Just because some of his past is questionable it doesn't mean that Farrakhan is not giving the good advise in his sppeches.
That is what is known as misinformation. A man who speaks 75% truth mixed with 25% lies does not make a man credible, but dangerous.

Scimi

truthseeker63
12-01-2012, 04:47 PM
I do respect Louis Farrakhan for a lot of his political statements on Zionism/Israel/Racism but I disagree with Louis Farrakhan's religion and Black Separatism I also can respect David Duke for what he says about Israel it doesn't mean I agree with Christianity or White Separatism or I can respect the Anti Zionist views of Iran it doesn't mean I agree with Shia Islam.

truthseeker63
12-01-2012, 04:50 PM
I also respect Neturei Karta and Anti Zionist Jews but I still disagree with Judaism. I also respect Anti Zionist Christians but I still disagree with Christianity.

truthseeker63
12-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Farrakhan says he hates the differences between Islam and Christianity and all the church members start to clap. That's what really bothers me. What does their pastor teach them? Rev. Henry Hardy (as he is called) must be a real loser to invite and honor a heretic like Louis Farrakhan. No pastor should ever allow an unsaved heathen to instruct his people in the ways of the Lord. What kind of message does it send your people when you allow an unsaved Muslim to preach Christ to them? It's insane.
Farrakhan mentions that he is speaking to BOTH Muslims and Christians and despises the divisions between them. Well, there is a night and day division and we must therefore make a choice. Farrakhan attempts to drive in the centerlane, but that's how accidents happen on the highway. The Devil wants everyone to join the Ecumenical Movement and drive in the centerlane of religious tolerance and apostasy; but Biblical Christianity is in the right lane my friend. Islam is in the left (wrong) lane.

Kindly, all those idiots at The Cosmopolitan Community Church in Chicago are clapping and cheering for a wicked imposter who spits on the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Throw that buzzard out and tell him not to come back. I'm tired of blacks rallying around the most vile of men simply because they support the black agenda in America. Well God doesn't support it! Civil Rights was never about equality of the races; but rather, a subtle means of Communist subversion aimed at corrupting women with feminist rights, establishing population control via abortion rights and eventually leading to the destruction of America via same-sex rights.
Farrakhan says he
hates the differences between Islam and Christianity and all the church members
start to clap. That's what really bothers me. What does their pastor teach them?
Rev. Henry Hardy (as he is called) must be a real loser to invite and honor a
heretic like Louis Farrakhan. No pastor should ever allow an unsaved heathen to
instruct his people in the ways of the Lord. What kind of message does it send
your people when you allow an unsaved Muslim to preach Christ to them? It's
insane.

Farrakhan mentions
that he is speaking to BOTH Muslims and Christians and despises the divisions
between them. Well, there is a night and day division and we must therefore make
a choice. Farrakhan attempts to drive in the centerlane, but that's how
accidents happen on the highway. The Devil wants everyone to join the Ecumenical
Movement and drive in the centerlane of religious tolerance and apostasy; but
Biblical Christianity is in the right lane my friend. Islam is in the left
(wrong) lane.

Kindly, all those
idiots at The Cosmopolitan Community Church in Chicago are clapping and cheering
for a wicked imposter who spits on the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Throw
that buzzard out and tell him not to come back. I'm tired of blacks rallying
around the most vile of men simply because they support the black agenda in
America. Well God doesn't support it! Civil Rights was never about equality of
the races; but rather, a subtle means of Communist subversion aimed at
corrupting women with feminist rights, establishing population control via
abortion rights and eventually leading to the destruction of America via
same-sex rights.
If you are an
African-American or black person outside the U.S., I love you in the Lord
whoever you may be and don't want you to be deceived anymore be Louis Farrakhan
(a liar and child of the Devil). Farrakhan chooses to straddle-the-fence in his
religious views as do other followers of the New World Order. Farrakhan has said
some good things. I agree with him on many issues, such as the evils of
Freemasonry, Judaism and the Federal Reserve. I agree with Farrakhan's remarks
about Judaism being a “gutter religion.” Judaism openly rejects Jesus as the
Christ, as does Islam.

I believe that
Louis Farrakhan is a sincere and passionate man, full of zeal and hatred for
oppression and corruption, especially for the persecution of blacks for
centuries past; but it is also clear that Farrakhan doesn't know the Lord Jesus
Christ, nor does he want to believe the Gospel to get saved. Islam (like
Judaism) is a road to Hell. Farrakhan supported Barack Obama's run for U.S.
President in 2008, but after Mr. Obama disassociated himself with Farrakhan, he
later called President Obama “America's first Jewish President” (which is
certainly true for numerous reasons—foremost being that Obama is a puppet of the
Zionist establishment). I agree with Farrakhan's opposition to same-sex.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False..._farrakhan.htm
marriages.
Are Israelis the New Crusaders?

The radical religious symbolism of the Zionist-Crusader takes on new
significance

by David Ohana

The Zionist-Crusader analogy sought to create a parallel between the Crusader colonialism of the Middle Ages and “Zionist colonialism” of the Anglo-French variety.

http://www.pij.org/details.php?id=865
Worse Than Apartheid?

By Robert D. Novak
Monday, April 9, 2007

BETHLEHEM, West Bank -- Hani Hayek, an accountant who is the Christian mayor
of the tiny majority-Christian Palestinian village of Beit Sahour, was angry
last week as he drove me along the Israeli security wall. "They are taking our
communal lands," he said, pointing to the massive Israeli settlement of Har
Homa. "They don't want us to live here. They want us to leave."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...040800924.html

Forgotten Christians

By Anders Strindberg May 24, 2004

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...en-christians/

Israeli settlers increase their attacks on Palestinian Christian sites

http://mondoweiss.net/2012/10/israel...ian-sites.html

Palestinian Christians are Christians descended from the peoples of the geographical area of Palestine, the birthplace of Christianity. Within modern Israel, the Palestinian Territories and Jordan, there are churches and believers from many Christian denominations, including Oriental Orthodoxy, Anglican, Eastern Orthodoxy, Catholic (Eastern and Western rites), Protestant, and others. In both the local dialect of Palestinian Arabic and in classical or modern standard Arabic, Christians are called Nasrani (a derivative of the Arabic word for Nazareth, al-Nasira) or Masihi (a derivative of Arabic word Masih, meaning "Messiah").[1] In Hebrew, they are called Notzri (also spelt Notsri), which means "Nazarene".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians

Pope Pius XII opposed Jewish Homeland in «Palestine»

«It is true that at one time Palestine was inhabited by the Hebrew, but there is no axiom in history to substantiate the necessity of a people returning to a country they left 19 centuries before», said the letter the apostolic delegate to Washington, Archbishop A.G. Cicognani, wrote to FDR’s special envoy to the Vatican, Ambassador Myron Taylor.

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/2009/...-in-palestine/

Anti Zionist Christian Websites below.

http://www.christianzionism.org/

http://whtt.org/newwhtt/

http://www.truthtellers.org/

http://www.texemarrs.com/

http://www.preteristarchive.com/

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/luther.htm

Opposition to the Jews did not begin in Germany but dates back before the birth
of Christ over 2,000 years ago!

POPE CLEMENT VIII
"All the world suffers from the usury of the Jews, their monopolies and deceit. They have brought many unfortunate people into a state of poverty, especially the farmers, working class people and the very poor.
Then as now Jews have to be reminded intermittently anew that they were enjoying rights in any country since they left Palestine and the Arabian desert, and subsequently their ethical and moral doctrines as well as their deeds rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism in whatever country they happen to live."

JESUS CHRIST, speaking to the Jews in the Gospel of St. John, VIII:44
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye
will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth,
because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his
own: for he is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews -
"
(which makes it clear that Christ was addressing the Jews.)

MARTIN LUTHER, Table Talk of Martin Luther, translated by William Hazlet, page 43
"But the Jews are so hardened that they listen to nothing; though overcome by testimonies they yield not an inch. It is a pernicious race, oppressing all men by their usury and rapine. If they give a prince or magistrate a thousand florins, they extort twenty thousand from the subjects in payment. We must ever keep on guard against them."

ST. JUSTIN, martyr stated in 116 A. D.
"The Jews were behind all the persecutions of the Christians. They
wandered through the country everywhere hating and undermining the Christian
faith."

ST. JOHN, Gospel of St. John VII:1
"After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry because the Jews sought to kill him."

REV. MARTIN LUTHER, sermon at Eisleben, a few days before his death,
February, 1546
"Besides, you also have many Jews living in the country, who do much
harm... You should know the Jews blaspheme and violate the name of our Savior
day for day... for that reason you, Milords and men of authority, should not
tolerate but expel them. They are our public enemies and incessantly blaspheme
our Lord Jesus Christ, they call our Blessed Virgin Mary a harlot and her Holy
Son a ******* and to us they give the epithet of changelings and
abortions.
Therefore deal with them harshly as they do nothing but
excruciatingly blaspheme our Lord Jesus Christ, trying to rob us of our lives,
our health, our honor and belongings."

GREGORY IX. Condemned the TALMUD as containing "every kind of vileness
and blasphemy against Christian doctrine."
http://www.stormfront.org/jewish/antisemite.html

By supporting anti-Christian Israel, they are directly supporting the murder, torture and oppression of thousands of our fellow Christians in the Mideast. Falwell and Robertson have not informed their flocks that large numbers of Palestinians are Christians. For instance, in the birthplace of Jesus Christ, Bethlehem, Palestinian Christians have historically been a majority of the population, a figure that is dropping rapidly because of their abandonment by evangelicals like Falwell and Robertson.

http://www.davidduke.com/?p=6

MustafaMc
12-01-2012, 06:18 PM
When I am watching the speeches of Farrakhan I notice he makes many references to Jesus, The Bible and in particular Jesus as the son of God but Farrakhan is Muslim so why he believe Jesus as the son of God?
Why do I discuss Farrakhan. Well I feel that this man has very similar religious beliefs to myself. Even though I identify as Muslim, There are aspects of BOTH Islam and Christianity that I like. But Jesus as the actual son of God is not what I believe and I want to know if Farrakhan believes this as a Muslim?
I don't know where you got this crazy idea because there is not a Muslim here who recognizes LF as a Muslim. No Muslim would ever agree that Allah (swt) appeared as WD Fard Muhammad or the Elijah Poole (aka Elijah Muhammad) was a prophet of Allah. Likewise, no Muslim would ever say that Jesus was the Son of Allah, astaghfir'Allah.

Muwaahid
12-01-2012, 06:35 PM
I love what the brother MustafaMc posted may Allah reward him well, no doubt this Louis Farrakhan guy is astray and leading others astray, he knows what true Islaam is and chooses them ducketts and power and authority and prestige in this life over the akheerah. He has nothing whatsoever to do with Islaam, he is not a muslim nor are his followers Muslim. When Farrakhan mentions that he hates the divisions between christianity and Islaam thats because his deen and their deen are one. "al-kufr millatun waahidah" disbelief is one religion" This is but one of the newly invented ways that leads others astray,that unity of religion, under the guise of sharing,remaining silent upon the kufr that they are upon. May Allah guide us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!