/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Jinn, The King and Ibn Taymiyyah, rahimahullah

Periwinkle18
12-01-2012, 11:54 AM
مجموع الفتاوى، الجزء 13، صفحة 92
وتارة يأتون الى من هو خال فى البرية وقد يكون ملكا أو أميرا كبيرا ويكون كافرا وقد انقطع عن أصحابه وعطش وخاف الموت فيأتيه فى صورة انسى ويسقيه ويدعوه الى الاسلام ويتوبه فيسلم على يديه ويتوبه ويطعمه ويدله على الطريق ويقول من أنت فيقول أنا فلان ويكون ( من مؤمنى الجن
( كما جرى مثل هذا لى كنت فى مصر فى قلعتها وجرى مثل هذا الى كثير من الترك من ناحية المشرق وقال له ذلك الشخص أنا ابن تيمية فلم يشك ذلك الأمير انى أنا هو وأخبر بذلك ملك ماردين وأرسل بذلك ملك ماردين الى ملك مصر رسولا وكنت فى الحبس فاستعظموا ذلك وأنا لم أخرج من الحبس ولكن كان هذا جنيا يحبنا فيصنع بالترك التتر مثل ما كنت أصنع بهم لما جاءوا الى دمشق كنت أدعوهم الى الاسلام فاذا نطق أحدهم بالشهادتين أطعمتهم

ما تيسر فعمل معهم مثل ما كنت أعمل وأراد بذلك اكرامى ليظن ذاك انى أنا الذى فعلت ذلك
قال لى طائفة من الناس فلم لا يجوز أن يكون ملكا قلت لا ان الملك لا يكذب وهذا قد قال أنا ابن تيمية وهو يعلم أنه كاذب فى ذلك

Translation:

Majmoo' il Fataawah Volume 13 page 92

Shaykh ul Islam, rahimahullah said,

Sometimes [a Believing Jinn] approaches an individual who is isolated in a desert, they could be a king or a major leader who is in a state of disbelief [kaafir], and they are cut off from their companions, thirsty and scared of death.

[The Believing Jinn] approaches him in the form of a human being and gives him something to drink and invites him to al-Islam and to tawbah[repentance], so he repents and becomes Muslim by way of him.

He [the Believing Jinn] feeds him and directs him to the way [back to his companions], and the man says “Who are you?”, so the Jinn says, “I am such and such a person.”, when [in reality] they are from the Believing Jinn.

And something similar occurred to myself when I was [imprisoned] in the citadel in Egypt, and similarly a [Believing Jinn] came to a major Turkish king [who was a disbeliever] in the Eastern area, and it said to him that he was me, Ibn Taymiyyah.

So [due to the Believing Jinn taking Ibn Taymiyyah's appearance], that Turkish king had no doubt that it was me so he informed the King of Mardeen about that.

The king of Mardeen then sent a Messenger the king of Egypt making a big thing it, as I had not left my imprisonment, but rather, this was a [believing] Jinn who loved us, and it gave [daw'ah] to the Turkish king in the same way that we gave to them [the Mongolian Tartars] in Damascus when we called them to al-Islam. I called them to al-Islam, and when one of them pronounced the Shahaadatayn, I fed him.

So this [Believing Jinn] acted [with the Turkish king] in the same way that I acted, in order to honour me so that he [the king] would think that I did that.

Some of the people said to me, “How do you know that it was not an Angel?”, so I said to them, “No, an Angel does not lie, and he [the Jinn] said “I am Ibn Taymiyyah.” whilst he knew he was lying about that.”

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Periwinkle18
12-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Please understand that there are very strict principles in the Sharee'ah concerning Jinn.

1. It is not permissible for a Muslim to work with any Jinn believing or kaafir.

2. The kaafir Jinn will always lie and pretend to be a believing Jinn so that is why Scholars agree to priniciple No.1

3. Prophets and Messengers are exception to this rules as they have wahy to inform them of the realities of the Jinn.

4. None of the Salaf worked with the Jinn in the many true stories, but rather the Jinn did what they did of their own will.

5. A stronger and evil Jinn will work with a so called "raaqee" (exorcist) any that the Jinn will remove another weaker Jinn from the person who is possessed, in order to deceive that so called jaahil "raaqee", and get them to commit kufr and shirk, and this is very common event and widespread.

And Allah knows best.

Ibn Masud
12-02-2012, 02:13 AM
asslamu alaikum

What is rule number one based on it seems made up, all humans have jinn with them that talk to them all the time its a fact of life, Allah apointed them to us and we cant get rid them even if we wanted to.

جوري
12-02-2012, 02:26 AM
I'd have thought that with a name like mared he wouldn't be a believing jin.. sob7an Allah.. I wonder to the truth of the original story..

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!