/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can Dna Testing be used if there are not 4 Witnessess ?

truthseeker63
12-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Salam my question is can Dna Testing be used if there are not 4 Witnessess ?

It should also be noted that the punishment for adultery requires four
witnesses. By analogy, all schools require four witnesses to the act of same-sex
intercourse for the punishment to be applied. But if objective proof can be
provided (such as through DNA testing, photography, etc.), then punishment can
be applied without four witnesses to the act.

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/...ria/id/5169726

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truthseeker63
12-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Thank you for replying.

Independent
12-04-2012, 04:48 PM
I asked this in the recent 'What's your views on Sharia Law' thread, which for some reason is now locked so it can't be entered (at least not by me).

The answer I was given was that if DNA or other non-Qur'anic evidence were used, this would not result in a punishment of stoning. In other words, the punishment could be varied according to the specific nature of the evidence, rather than the specific details of the crime.

جوري
12-04-2012, 05:00 PM
This is a judicial matter left to the ulema.. how can any lay person give an answer to something of this nature?
are you able to judge the specifics of cases even in the 'civilized west' without all the evidence being presented? Even with DNA evidence who is to subject a mentally sound person to a very invasive medical exam? under what pretense? Even a doctor here can't hold a person and declare them mentally incompetent more than 24-72 hours.. it is here too a judicial matter.. let's not go into territory well beyond our sphere of expertise..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Independent
12-04-2012, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
how can any lay person give an answer to something of this nature?
I would have copied the reply but unfortunately I can't - perhaps someone else can

جوري
12-04-2012, 05:13 PM
what does this above mean?

Independent
12-04-2012, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
what does this above mean?
I would have copied the reply that was given to the same question in the previous thread, now locked. It was just a couple of days ago.

facethetruth
09-03-2013, 05:54 PM
No because these stuff can be fabricated.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!