/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam my question is what happens if a man says he commited adultery with a woman but

truthseeker63
12-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Salam my question is what happens if a man says he commited adultery with a woman and the man says confesses but the woman does deny it who is punished only the man ? My other question is what if 4 Witnesses are lying and saying a person commited adultery how do we know they are not lying because they don't like the person ? Also how does Islam define sexual intercourse does oral or kissing count Im not trying to sound crude ?

Although strictly in legal terms the crime of ‘zina’ in Shariah Law would constitute the male organ entering the female organ of individuals that are not legally bonded in marriage, the indulging of two unmarried non-mehram members of the opposite sex in any illicit or lewd relationship, etc. would constitute the sin of indulging in what the Quran terms ‘fashisha’ or shameful deeds. And every single sort and type of ‘faahisha’or shameful or indecent things, deeds, talks, etc. are totally and absolutely forbidden in Islam.

http://www.islamhelpline.com/node/5473

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
12-04-2012, 05:14 PM
please see the reply to the similar Q you presented on the other thread..

:w:

truthseeker63
12-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Modern Technology:

Shaykh Salih al Munajjid said on IslamQA;
According to Islamic sharee’ah, Zinaa [adultery/fornication] can only be proven by clear evidence, namely the testimony of four trustworthy and sound witnesses who saw it actually happen, or by confession of guilt, or by the woman becoming pregnant. It cannot be proven by DNA testing or by use of cameras and videos in place of the things mentioned above. And Allaah knows best.
[see IslamQA #6926]

16 - Modern Technology i.e. Video recordings, DNA testing etc. cannot be used as evidence for the crime of Zina. (There is always the possibility they may be edited etc.)

http://idawah.com/responses/adultery/

جوري
12-04-2012, 05:26 PM
If you use DNA it means you'll have to subject a woman against her will to an invasive medical exam.. thus I agree with the sheikh but I don't know enough about the subject and I personally think the ummah then and now had better things than to bring women out of their home and subject them to medical exams with the interest of stoning them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truthseeker63
12-04-2012, 08:24 PM
If you use DNA it means you'll have to subject a woman against her will to an invasive medical exam would this be haram to force her even a Judge I know I should be asking a Islamic Scholar but I never get a reply from Islam qand a know any websites ?

جوري
12-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Why would a judge waste his time chasing random chaste women asking them to submit to an intimate physical exam? bear in mind that there will be little to no evidence of said DNA by the time the matter reaches a judge and he passes a ruling even if he were to play along with this sham. I suspect you're not getting answers to this because it seems so absurd so far fetched.
The only evidence that would be left is admission or a pregnancy!
Let us leave well enough alone please

Muwaahid
12-05-2012, 05:22 AM
the prophet alayhi salam forbade excessive questions and what ifs questions and imam malik use to ask, did this happened and if the questioner said it didnt happen then imaam maalik said, wait until it happens.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!