/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In the workplace

pinksapphire
12-05-2012, 01:11 AM
Assalamu Alaikum. I work in an Islamic school where we adhear to the shahira law. What is the protocol when needing to communicate with male staff members. I do not feel it is appropriate to stop a male staff in the hall to chat, even if it is business related. However, can I send an email to a male staff to discuss something professional?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
12-05-2012, 01:29 AM
Don't complicate life so that it becomes unberable speak in a professional voice and get to the point you need and do it in a place where there are other people.

And Allah swt knows best

:w:

Ibn Masud
12-06-2012, 04:54 AM
i Wonder how women went shopping in the market place 1400 years ago if women where not allowed to speak to men at all :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!