/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalam-o-Alaikum

Haramain.info
12-05-2012, 10:04 PM
I am from jeddah, Saudi Arabia working on a site related to recording of daily prayers from makkah and madinah. I noticed people sharing beautiful stories pictures and videos on this forum, & my love for haramain dragged me to this lovely forum. I do heard before about this forum from my close friend and a former admin to our site (Brother Najiullah), but didnt got chance to visit :(. Its pretty intresting and i hope you all will support me in understanding this forum, to be honest i had never experienced forums before.

JazakAllah

Note: My english is pretty poor, so I request all to ignore my mistakes. JazakAllah once again.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
12-06-2012, 05:06 AM
:wa:

Welcome here br.

hope u will share some beautiful recordings with us here .

AabiruSabeel
12-06-2012, 11:08 AM
:wasalamex

Welcome to IslamicBoard. Hope you enjoy a beneficial stay with us.

How is brother Najiullah? He hasn't visited here for a while.

muslimah bird
12-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Welcome to the board, hope you have a beneficial stay

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
12-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Welcome to.the forum hope u like it here

Haramain.info
12-06-2012, 02:37 PM
JazakAllah,

Brother Najiullah is good alhamdulillah, busy with his work these days. I hope inshAllah he will be back soon.

_Y168
12-09-2012, 08:48 PM
:wasalamex.

Welcome to the Forum!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!