/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Haramain Salah with translation in english

Haramain.info
12-06-2012, 02:33 AM
Asalam-o-Alaikum

To all brothers and sisters, alhamdulillah nowdays we get haramain salah recordings in pretty high quality audio and video (HD), but many of our non arab brothers and sisters find it difficult to understand, so they requires translation. Few months back i tried to put in translation in few of the videos, i.e. youtube com/watch?v=sMVTXkYaLZU

It requires time and ofcourse an extra effort to put up translation. I didn,t continue as the response was not enough to motivate me or my partners.

We are still very much in, and love to do the translation for each and every salah we upload, but we need your support, first thing we want is opinion of this thread viewers, if majority favours then we will inn Shaa Allah proceed to our next step.

JazakAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_Y168
12-09-2012, 08:46 PM
:wasalamex.

That's a brilliant idea. :ma:. I could offer some help. :ia:.

Insaanah
12-09-2012, 09:07 PM
:wa: and welcome to the forum.

Good idea, but one request please. Just watching the video, it might be better if the Haramain Recordings logo doesn't cover the logo of whichever TV channel's transmission has been recorded. E.g. the Saudi Quran al Kareem channel cameramen and directors give us such beautiful shots and bring the transmissions to us so that we can record them, so it would be good if the original source of the footage remained attributable to them, with the HR logo to one side of it.

In terms of having the translation, might be worth asking on Haramain.info itself as well, what the viewers there think.

Haramain.info
12-09-2012, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
Good idea, but one request please. Just watching the video, it might be better if the Haramain Recordings logo doesn't cover the logo of whichever TV channel's transmission has been recorded. E.g. the Saudi Quran al Kareem channel cameramen and directors give us such beautiful shots and bring the transmissions to us so that we can record them, so it would be good if the original source of the footage remained attributable to them, with the HR logo to one side of it
You are right, the channel logo should remain intact, i have done alhamdulillah more than 3 to 4000 videos and out of those 5 to 10 max have logo covered :(. InshAllah in future it won't happen again :)

I posted the translation video on HR and the hits were not up to the mark, and we hardly take public opinion on our blog.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haramain.info
12-09-2012, 09:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by محبة الحرمين
:wasalamex.

That's a brilliant idea. :ma:. I could offer some help. :ia:.
JazakAllah for offering help, i recommend you to check blog daily, we are soon gonna put request for volunteers, inshAllah you can then submit your application.

_Y168
12-09-2012, 09:52 PM
I'd just like to add; I think you do an Awesome job at your blog. It is very useful and updated. :ma:. May Allah accept your continuous efforts and grant you Jazaa' Khayr. Aameen thumma Aameen.

A-Brother
12-10-2012, 02:07 PM
May Allah Reward You For Your Efforts. Its Not About Quantity. Even If Only 3 People Watched The Videos With Translation. And Only 1 Beneffitted. That Is True Success.

Ill Help In Getting Them Videos More Views Inshallah.

I Agree With The Comment Above About Not Covering The Logo Of The Channel Which Transmits Live Stream

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!